• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

They come in threes. Prince Philip has died aged 99, Buckingham Palace announces

Prince Philip has died aged 99, Buckingham Palace announces

So who do you think the like other 2 will be?  (and DMX doesn't count, this is more the political figure dead pool)

My two picks are Jimmy Carter (since he's had health issues) and Fatty in North Korea (since he's had health issues and a sister that wants the power).  Although I can't discount Klamidia making Biden use stairs more often.  

19 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Prince Philip has died aged 99, Buckingham Palace announces

So who do you think the like other 2 will be?  (and DMX doesn't count, this is more the political figure dead pool)

My two picks are Jimmy Carter (since he's had health issues) and Fatty in North Korea (since he's had health issues and a sister that wants the power).  Although I can't discount Klamidia making Biden use stairs more often.  

Donald and Melania Trump in a murder suicide. 

And all the others in the dead list-please allow me to bump thee

Digital Underground rapper Shock G, a.k.a. Humpty Hump, dead at 57
https://news.yahoo.com/digital-underground-rapper-shock-g-aka-humpty-hump-dead-at-57-024818759.html

In addition to becoming an MTV superstar with "The Humpty Dance," the rapper and producer helped launch 2Pac's career.

10 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

https://news.yahoo.com/digital-underground-rapper-shock-g-aka-humpty-hump-dead-at-57-024818759.html

In addition to becoming an MTV superstar with "The Humpty Dance," the rapper and producer helped launch 2Pac's career.

That definitely goes with DMX.  

So the race is at 2 to 2.

10 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

Damn, that's looptid.