• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hanford Guy's Hijacked Memes Thread

nate

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tank

• Vegas Halo Fan

• HanfordGuy

• Redondo

10 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I taped came 7 of the NLCS when the Braves had the epic three-run rally in the bottom of the ninth to beat Pittsburgh to go to the World Series. On my ancient VCR, each channel had to be tuned manually by turning a small wheel above the button for each channel. When I went back to relive the magical moment later that night, I had captured four hours of the Weather Channel.

Ironically one of my first baseball on TV moments I remember as a kid. I think Arch alluded to it below your post. I couldn’t remember if David Justice or Sid Bream was the winning run or if Bream knocked in Justice.

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Ironically one of my first baseball on TV moments I remember as a kid. I think Arch alluded to it below your post. I couldn’t remember if David Justice or Sid Bream was the winning run or if Bream knocked in Justice.

Bream scored from 2nd on a single that Bonds fielded and couldn't throw him out. Francisco Cabrera got the hit

22 minutes ago, Lou said:

Did you treat yourself to some mushy peas afterwards?

Ugh, no, horrible stuff. I did have fish and chips last night though, although that too was pretty grim to be honest. Soggy batter and old, stiff chips, not a good combination. I must admit, British food has pretty low standards.

3 minutes ago, WicketMaiden said:

Ugh, no, horrible stuff. I did have fish and chips last night though, although that too was pretty grim to be honest. Soggy batter and old, stiff chips, not a good combination. I must admit, British food has pretty low standards.

I just learned about the peas from my Irish friend. Sounded terrible.

6 minutes ago, WicketMaiden said:

Maybe tonight have some bangers and mash or Yorkshire Pudding 

15 minutes ago, WicketMaiden said:

Dude me too. But mine was delicious 

AACF89E0-E5ED-4714-B644-659B748AB051.jpeg

29 minutes ago, Lou said:

I just learned about the peas from my Irish friend. Sounded terrible.

Processed, tinned peas, with some very dodgy looking food colouring, all mushed together and heated up, then served with velocity as it sticks to the spoon and anything else it touches like a bright green glue. image.jpeg.268633680fef70aaaa3e304c7e3289fc.jpeg

25 minutes ago, Jason said:

Maybe tonight have some bangers and mash or Yorkshire Pudding 

Those are all lovely, we make good sausage in Europe and Yorkshire puddings are real comfort food. Lovely, stodgy and tasty and really, really bad for you, same basic recipe as pancakes, but baked in the oven. Gorgeous with a tasty meat gravy and roasted potatoes.

5 hours ago, Tank said:

@WicketMaidenDevonshire clotted cream . . . How is it? It sounds interesting.

Delightful. A cream high in butterfat, usually served with scones and strawberry jam. Very indulgent and highly recommended. It originated in the county of Devon, hence its name, but you will find it all over the country. 

image.jpeg.e2f76f7f3194b80f68ae182d328fc48e.jpeg

9 hours ago, WicketMaiden said:

Delightful. A cream high in butterfat, usually served with scones and strawberry jam. Very indulgent and highly recommended. It originated in the county of Devon, hence its name, but you will find it all over the country. 

image.jpeg.e2f76f7f3194b80f68ae182d328fc48e.jpeg

lovely. it turns out that the whole foods market near me sells it. time to make a shopping run.