• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Unsolicited Advice for the NEW FATHER,Taylor!

T.G.

congratulations taylor! as a friend of mine once told me, before kids you can't imagine what it'll be like. after kids, you can't remember what it was like without them.

so you went with nora, eh? i would've recommended alberta, but apparently asking for my input was overlooked on this. oh well, hope it works out.

16 minutes ago, Tank said:

congratulations taylor! as a friend of mine once told me, before kids you can't imagine what it'll be like. after kids, you can't remember what it was like without them.

so you went with nora, eh? i would've recommended alberta, but apparently asking for my input was overlooked on this. oh well, hope it works out.

Good word, Tank! She's been here less than 24 hours and our entire world is already so different. It's a unique, crazy, overhwhelming feeling.

Alberta after our favorite Mang, right?

20 hours ago, Slegnaac said:

Congratulations Taylor, I hope the labor was swift.

Is Nora considering a career at Lazy Dog?  Asking for a friend.

I'm sure your friend will make a fine husband, but he's much too old.

He's basically to her what fs79, AIR, and Blarg are to us.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, St1ck said:

I'm telling you, that baby could be the star of a show called "Babies I Don't Care About."

She'll be heartbroken to hear that her Uncle St1ck doesn't care about her. She'll add you to her prayer list when she's old enough to talk.