• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election - The Epilogue

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Taylor said:

Being a Christian doesn't count if you're a black.

53 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Being a Christian is like owning a gun. Being black is like driving a death machine.

Capiche?

So being a gun owner doesn't count if you're driving a vehicle?

13 hours ago, Taylor said:

Ask Larry and KC.

God will be the eternal judge but he wasn’t doing the Lord’s work the day he died. He was high out of his mind and passing counterfeit money. 12 arrest which include beating a pregnant woman suggest the day he died was probably a normal day for him. 

45 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

God will be the eternal judge but he wasn’t doing the Lord’s work the day he died. He was high out of his mind and passing counterfeit money. 12 arrest which include beating a pregnant woman suggest the day he died was probably a normal day for him. 

I wouldn't wish his death, the way he died, on my worst enemy. 

12 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I wouldn't wish his death, the way he died, on my worst enemy. 

I’m not happy he died. I simply understand that his drug use and behavior played a part in his death. Cops can certainly learn from the way his arrest was handled but so can black criminals. 

9 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I’m not happy he died. I simply understand that his drug use and behavior played a part in his death. Cops can certainly learn from the way his arrest was handled but so can black criminals. 

Interesting that you think only black criminals can learn something here

2 hours ago, Spirit said:

No, he said he wouldn't wish it on his worst enemy.  Now that we see his follow up question, it appears George Floyd was his worst enemy.

Arte is my worst enemy.

• 4 weeks later...

Federal judge affirms MyPillow's Mike Lindell must pay $5M in election data dispute

https://news.yahoo.com/federal-judge-affirms-mypillows-mike-224901933.html

Lindell has conceded that he and MyPillow are struggling financially. Fox News, which had been one of his biggest advertising platforms, stopped running MyPillow commercials in January in a payment dispute. Two law firms that had been defending him against lawsuits by Dominion and Smartmatic quit last fall. He acknowledged that he owed them millions of dollars.

9 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Federal judge affirms MyPillow's Mike Lindell must pay $5M in election data dispute

https://news.yahoo.com/federal-judge-affirms-mypillows-mike-224901933.html

Lindell has conceded that he and MyPillow are struggling financially. Fox News, which had been one of his biggest advertising platforms, stopped running MyPillow commercials in January in a payment dispute. Two law firms that had been defending him against lawsuits by Dominion and Smartmatic quit last fall. He acknowledged that he owed them millions of dollars.

So much WINNING!