• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Most important issues.

18 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I think the obvious biggest issue is a fix for health care but I also think we are a long way off on what a consensus for that is. I bet most conservatives would be fine with a system that covers everyone given their fears about the downsides are addressed.

AS a conservative I do not believe our government is the best option for handling it

On 10/23/2020 at 7:57 PM, Jason said:

Taxes, less government regulation, federal government spending 

These are three of the most important to me as well. It would be cool if the Republican Party actually went back to this instead of trying to be the Jr. Nazi league. 

5 hours ago, Spin Rate said:

If you believed that women get abortions primarily because they can and for convenience, then yes, the analogy you're making is logical.

But if you have an accurate understanding of abortion based on history and facts, you'd accept the truth that providing more social services to women decreases the number of abortions.

No amount of social services prevent women from acting irresponsible about sex. Condoms and birth control is readily available but responsibility can't be handed over the counter. 

5 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Of course not. All the other times it's the woman's fault, right?

If you want to use a right to choose argument for abortion then it only makes sense the choices extend to the physical requirements to get pregnant. You cannot deny women the intellectual right to have the ability to determine both decisions with the equal amount of responsibility. 

6 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

If women get pregnant during unprotected consensual sex it's not their fault?

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

If you want to use a right to choose argument for abortion then it only makes sense the choices extend to the physical requirements to get pregnant. You cannot deny women the intellectual right to have the ability to determine both decisions with the equal amount of responsibility. 

Congratulations you guys went back to back on the dumbest things ever posted here.

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

You're the one denying women the intellectual capacity to make choices that would prevent unwanted pregnancy. 

No you are the one saying unplanned pregnancy is always the responsibility of the woman.

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

tenor.gif?itemid=15982690

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

No amount of social services prevent women from acting irresponsible about sex. Condoms and birth control is readily available but responsibility can't be handed over the counter.