• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rock Bottom

jshep

It's been said here before - when you get swept by the worst team in baseball, you are now the worst team in baseball.

This is horrible.

We all knew starting the season that the AL West team that took advantage of the new AL West entry Astros and ran up the record against them would make the playoffs........well, have the A's lost a game to the Astros this season?  They must be something like 7-1 against them.......

What's our record against the Strohs?  We're probably something like 2-6 vs. them.

Ah, an now my Kings are down 0-2 vs. Chicago with guys hurt.........geez........my sports season may be becoming to an abrupt end here before the All Star break --- perhaps no more Kings (although I have faith they can even this thing up at Staples -- but they've really been out-skated by the Blackhawks in the first two games........Game 2 was far worse for the Kings than the 4 to 2 score)......and now the Halos may start playing meaningless games here shortly after the ASB.

I would not get too down over these losses. Sometimes poor teams have good teams numbers. last year Texas was basically .500 against Seattle. Its simply a freak streak..

Yes .500 against Seattle. At this point I would accept .500 but we are no where closeto that with the Astros.

Not gonna lie. I fear for your chances against the Cubbies....

I would like the Angels to destroy them....so they can return once more to the basement where they crept out of.

Don't let me down!

Cubs have a pretty solid team, their run differential says they should be better.