• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Creepy Joe Thread

9 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

I'm not spamming forums with bullshit talk about food, video games and tv shows 

Lol, you have know clue how we roll at AW. Political arguments are just a brief distraction from the real shit we care about, like In-N-Out fries or Mike Tyson's Punch Out.

2 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

@Orange Lives Matter for the record @Brandon is not a Mod here. 

He's a great dude and a longtime member here, but like many of us he's sarcastic. Myself included! 

my apologies... don't know who the word / speech police are... I thought he was being serious (which kind of shocked me because it kind of went against most of the other stuff he was posting)

Edited by Orange Lives Matter

24 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

Thank you... until minutes ago (when Brandon said he posted something similar to what I posted and THEN TOOK DOWN MY STUFF) I have not replied back or engaged with anyone here today 

I'm not spamming forums with bullshit talk about food, video games and tv shows because I can't hold a discussion about subjects that are being talked about in those forums... I'm putting up stuff that go hand in hand with discussions in said forums, I'm playing within the rules AND I'M NOT SORRY that some of you are mad at some of the stuff I'm posting

I had the meme THAT I CREATED up in TWO FORUMS (the Trumped forum and the Joe Biden is a creep forum... which I started)... and you made the mistake of taking it down TWICE, sure dude

Hahaha. I'm not a mod, dude. I don't have an admin tag.

But it worked and funny, nonetheless. 

17 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

A lot of people here wish this thread would end.

Not me.

It’s called weakness...

Liberals constantly talk about diversity this and diversity that and yet if someone has an opinion that goes against their DELICATE FEELINGS they Reeeeee out...

Either or this thread will have a lot of material from now until election day... 

.... oh and ALL Joe Biden supporters know he’s a child molester and that’s not a deal breaker for them

2 hours ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

.... oh and ALL Joe Biden supporters know he’s a child molester and that’s not a deal breaker for them

Yet it's Donald Trump accused by a women that claims he raped her when she was 13.  

https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/Johnson_TrumpEpstein_Lawsuit.pdf

10. Defendant Trump initiated sexual contact with Plaintiff at four different parties. On the fourth and final sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied Plaintiff to a bed, exposed himself to Plaintiff, and then proceeded to forcibly rape Plaintiff. During the course of this savage sexual attack, Plaintiff loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but with no effect. Defendant Trump responded to Plaintiff’s pleas by violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted. Exhs. A and B

On 8/7/2020 at 12:04 PM, Orange Lives Matter said:

It’s called weakness...

Liberals constantly talk about diversity this and diversity that and yet if someone has an opinion that goes against their DELICATE FEELINGS they Reeeeee out...

Either or this thread will have a lot of material from now until election day... 

Alanis Morissette just had a stroke.

• 2 weeks later...