• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Creepy Joe Thread

Question for all you Angelswin Joe Biden supporters out there...

DO YOU REALLY CONSIDER THIS TO BE OKAY?

Let this sink in... here's a video of Joe Biden GRABBING a Little Girls Hand and FORCIBLY doing you know what with it... 

WITHOUT THINKING OF TRUMP... can any of you Angelswin Joe Biden supporters defend this?

Mods, chill. The only reason to hide a post is if it is against our COC. OLM is a member of this community, a paying member at that with a Premium Membership. 

Also, there is an entire thread dedicated to trashing Trump. There's been a lot worse posted about Trump here,  including accusations from the left that were found to false through hearings in court and congress.

@Orange Lives Matter you have my blessing to continue exposing the racist Creepy Joe Biden and other political figures as long as there isn't any personal attacks against our members. 

27 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Mods, chill. The only reason to hide a post is if it is against our COC. OLM is a member of this community, a paying member at that with a Premium Membership. 

Also, there is an entire thread dedicated to trashing Trump. There's been a lot worse posted about Trump here,  including accusations from the left that were found to false through hearings in court and congress.

@Orange Lives Matter you have my blessing to continue exposing the racist Creepy Joe Biden and other political figures as long as there isn't any personal attacks against our members. 

Thank you... until minutes ago (when Brandon said he posted something similar to what I posted and THEN TOOK DOWN MY STUFF) I have not replied back or engaged with anyone here today 

I'm not spamming forums with bullshit talk about food, video games and tv shows because I can't hold a discussion about subjects that are being talked about in those forums... I'm putting up stuff that go hand in hand with discussions in said forums, I'm playing within the rules AND I'M NOT SORRY that some of you are mad at some of the stuff I'm posting

21 minutes ago, Brandon said:

My bad. I hit the wrong button.

I had the meme THAT I CREATED up in TWO FORUMS (the Trumped forum and the Joe Biden is a creep forum... which I started)... and you made the mistake of taking it down TWICE, sure dude

Edited by Orange Lives Matter

13 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

Thank you... until minutes ago (when Brandon said he posted something similar to what I posted and THEN TOOK DOWN MY STUFF) I have not replied back or engaged with anyone here today 

I'm not spamming forums with bullshit talk about food, video games and tv shows because I can't hold a discussion about subjects that are being talked about in those forums... I'm putting up stuff that go hand in hand with discussions in said forums, I'm playing within the rules AND I'M NOT SORRY that some of you are mad at some of the stuff I'm posting

I had the meme THAT I CREATED up in TWO FORUMS (the Trumped forum and the Joe Biden is a creep forum... which I started)... and you made the mistake of taking it down TWICE, sure dude

@Orange Lives Matter for the record @Brandon is not a Mod here. 

He's a great dude and a longtime member here, but like many of us he's sarcastic. Myself included!