• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

28 minutes ago, Taylor said:

He used a double pun in one sentence. As an almost dad, I'm impressed.

You’ll learn that getting to the double pun level of dad jokes takes years of practice. I recommend starting out by telling restaurant waitresses that the food was terrible while pointing to your clean plate after they asked how your meal was. They will laugh at that to be kind but it will help with your dad joke confidence 

Just now, Jason said:

You’ll learn that getting to the double pun level of dad jokes takes years of practice. I recommend starting out by telling restaurant waitresses that the food was terrible while pointing to your clean plate after they asked how your meal was. They will laugh at that to be kind but it will help with your dad joke confidence 

If I had a nickel for every time my wife rolled her eyes at me when we're in public...

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

I have never done that one. I tend to say thank you, leave a good tip and then leave.  Now shut the fuck up and get your chores done. 

51 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I always did it to my kids on purpose at the store.  I would just go down an aisle and have a random conversation with a stranger and watch them run and hide. 

Lol! I like wave at random people while stopped at a light. My daughter ducks down as far as she can but it's weird to me because waiving at people is a kind act. When she was about 7 or 8 she got real embarrassed one day when I was head banging to whatever I was listening to because she was worried people would think I was on drugs. 

4 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

Redondo? 

3 hours ago, fishbulb said:

I'm not a worshiper of Trump

I liked him for his policies and his foreign affairs.

But I didn't like him tweeting all that unnecessary stuff and saying things that were not needed.

He is still a better option than what we have in office.

Let's see if he makes it to 2024 or if someone else steps up.