• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

24 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

McCarthy with the ultimate Trump move....Never heard of QAnon, don't even know what they do or how to say it so i'll just call them Quan or something.  They really do believe people are that stupid.

PolitiFact | 3 times Kevin McCarthy has talked about QAnon before
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/feb/04/kevin-mccarthy/3-times-kevin-mccarthy-has-talked-about-qanon/

13 hours ago, arch stanton said:

that poll is an excellent combination of stupid and pointless

Why? It's convenient to act like only people on the far fringes or society would believe something like this, but seems to have deeper roots than that, which is bizarre.

25 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Why? It's convenient to act like only people on the far fringes or society would believe something like this, but seems to have deeper roots than that, which is bizarre.

But it’s not asking who believes it. It’s asking whether they think it’s good or bad. WTF does that mean?

37 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Probably because there aren't very many people who would support their nonsense. I think many on the left just want to believe that there is.  

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

One of the best pieces I’ve read on the Qanon phenomenon 

Ya, good read. I don't have an answer for all this, I am guilty of calling them stupid just because I believe they've been grifted but I live surrounded by these people and they are highly educated and successful.  I am a Conservative and usually vote that way till Trump. If Trump wants a 3rd party I think it is time to fess up we are an (R) or a (T).  If Trump is the Republican party still in the future then time they just say it. Maybe they already are and conspiracies are what made Trump in the first place. 

13 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Ya, good read. I don't have an answer for all this, I am guilty of calling them stupid just because I believe they've been grifted but I live surrounded by these people and they are highly educated and successful.  I am a Conservative and usually vote that way till Trump. If Trump wants a 3rd party I think it is time to fess up we are an (R) or a (T).  If Trump is the Republican party still in the future then time they just say it. Maybe they already are and conspiracies are what made Trump in the first place. 

People will believe anything if enough people validate their beliefs. 

45 minutes ago, Blarg said:

You have pretty low standards for humor. This looked like high school level work. Scratch that, high school kids are far more talented on tic tok. 

I'm sorry you didn't get most of the jokes. The Papa John's Q commercial was excellent.

On 2/6/2021 at 3:23 PM, Crampknees said:

Here's my issue. I think Republican and Conservative are different things. You could make the argument that Trump was not as conservative as people think he was. I would assume, as a conservative, you would still vote for the candidate that has the most appeal towards your values. The existence of Trump should not change that. It's reasonable to say he's soured you on the GOP moving forward but in my opinion the Republican Party will distance themselves from Trump and he will start his own party. I'm a conservative as well and have voted for Republicans, Libertarians and Independents throughout the years. I don't consider myself loyal to any party nor do I care what party a candidate belongs to. If a Democrat runs on a conservative platform I could vote for them as well.  

To answer my own earlier question I think the GOP has decided that they are Trump's party which QAnon are his people.  Even MTG aka Larry's favorite spank pin up girl said it.  There are signs out with "We Are The Storm," paid for by the Texas GOP.  I know they have denied it is tied to QAnon but I call bullshit. Some reference March 4th.   Most should already know March 4th is the new date the Orange Jesus descends from the Heavens and executes the Satanic Dems and Whoolaa America is saved. I am not saying you are QAnon if a member of the GOP but time to wake up and smell the shit that you are voting for people running as (R) who are.

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

Was very much akin to a bunch of middle-schoolers bickering over who gets some dudes dick. 

download (38).jpg

Remember this is what passes for humor in Blargs world. Just an utter embarrassment. 

On 1/29/2021 at 6:02 PM, Blarg said:

Awww, did the big bad shark take a bite out of your dreams?

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I played a round of golf with my brother and he half jokingly said the reason for the sharp decline of Covid infections is that they quit putting it on the q-tips they swab your nose with when testing. That is Q level conspiracy.

So what did he say they were testing with then?  That really isn't as dangerous as a Q level conspiracy to be honest.  

20 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I played a round of golf with my brother and he half jokingly said the reason for the sharp decline of Covid infections is that they quit putting it on the q-tips they swab your nose with when testing. That is Q level conspiracy.

That's odd. I swabbed a human this week and they came back positive for COVID. I must have used a swab from the November batch. Oh well.