• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Money Well Spent... much better value than the Betts contract

Officially became a Premium Angelswin member today and couldn't feel prouder.  While many of you think I'm nothing more than a troll who showed up out of nowhere to cause havoc I've actually been around for a while and never posted much.  While I haven't engaged with many of you I feel like I know all of you and like many of you (and Strand, believe it or not you've always been on my like list).  I thank everyone for always KEEPING ANGELWINS GREAT (KAG) and Chuck thank you for all the hard work and dedication of creating one of thee greatest fan communities out there.

Oh and next up a membership to the OC Register in support of the greatest beat writer in all of sports Jeff Fletcher... thank you to that dude too

AngelsWin membership.png

Edited by Orange Lives Matter

Just now, Lou said:

keanu-13.gif

Remember in Phenomenon when John Travolta says "I'm what everyone can be; I'm the possibility"?

That's how I view you. Except without the hairpiece or the sham marriage*.

*RIP Kelly, you were so freaking hot back in the day 

43 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

Orange People are the people who Make and Keep America Great 

3.. 2.. 1.. que the triggering

Maybe it’s just me, but this is the first time I’ve heard this term used.