• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hiatus

I will be scarce for a while. At about 8:45 AM I was called to an urgent meeting in the warden's office this morning. In that meeting, I was informed that my co-administrator was killed in an auto accident on the way to work, hit head on by a wrong-way driver on US 95. I had the duty of informing my staff, the hardest thing I have had to do in my entire 25 year nursing career.

We are picking up the pieces. I will be carrying the entire load at a time when I will struggle emotionally to do it. My late colleague was a fine administrator, a man of strong character, and we were of one mind when it came to any issue that faced us. I am still numb. It hardly seems possible. I hope that you will all understand. Please say a prayer tonight for his widow and the two children that he left behind.

Rest in peace, my friend.

I will return to participating when my heart is more in it.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

My GF is a psychotherapist who worked with a partner doing couples counseling for years...
A couple months ago her partner keeled over and died of a heart attack right in the office...it's taken quite a while for her to come to grips with the whole thing...so I kinda get what you might be going thru.. 

Takes some time..