• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

4 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Yeah, this is not even close to what happened.

Well, if you put a big Illuminati symbol over Biden, and then give Trump a bag of money and the same line as Biden, and then have Schiff say "Quid pro quo, but more importantly, bribery and extortion", it's practically identical to what happened.

6 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Well, if you put a big Illuminati symbol over Biden, and then give Trump a bag of money and the same line as Biden, and then have Schiff say "Quid pro quo, but more importantly, bribery and extortion", it's practically identical to what happened.

The in quid pro quo is a signal for qanon.

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

you guys care about this crap way too much 

Yes Lou, some of care about this way too much. Thanks for your daily reminder on a political message board that you don't care about politics. What would any of us do without your contributions to the conversation.

Just now, st1ckboy said:

Yes Lou, some of care about this way too much. Thanks for your daily reminder on a political message board that you don't care about politics. What would any of us do without your contributions to the conversation.

is that a question?

3 minutes ago, Lou said:

you guys care about this crap way too much 

Yeah, you're right, I care too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me. My mom likes me. My clients like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Yeah, you're right, I care too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me. My mom likes me. My clients like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.

I like you 

a lot