• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

16 hours ago, nate said:

Trump's campaign took his twitter account away from him.

So the man that Blarg, MT, Jay, AFL, etc think is fit to run the country isn't even fit to run his own Twitter account.

Luckily for Clinton she doesn't know how to post on twitter.

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

4 hours ago, Lou said:

So the woman Rally, Rico,etc think is fit to run the country has never even been fit to run her own Twitter account.  She apparently needs a lot of adult supervision.

I assume most politicians don't run their own social media platforms.  I doubt Bernie did most of his own tweeting.  It's still funny to hear his staff is banning him from tweeting because he has no self control.  

2 hours ago, Glen said:

I'm wagering he's voting Trump. Find me a Hillary supporter with a similar type of sentiment and I'll concede your point. You know, somebody advocating killing somebody who supports the Bill of Rights.

That would be a pro abortion t-shirt denying the right to life. 

4 hours ago, Lou said:

So the woman Rally, Rico,etc think is fit to run the country has never even been fit to run her own Twitter account.  She apparently needs a lot of adult supervision.

Why in the world am I first on your list? You just felt compelled to make a list so the form of your response was similar to the quoted post? I'm not even voting for her. I don't want her as my President. I've been pretty clear about that.

18 minutes ago, Rico said:

I assume most politicians don't run their own social media platforms.  I doubt Bernie did most of his own tweeting.  It's still funny to hear his staff is banning him from tweeting because he has no self control.  

This goes for many popular athletes too. Hillary has come out and said that she puts a -H after the tweets she personally writes and sends.

2 minutes ago, nate said:

The point is, they all have access to it, they don't use it that often.  Trump's account was completely taken away from him so he couldn't access it.  Which was the difference that Lou didn't get.

I wonder if it really means she tweets from her phone or just sends a note to have someone tweet something. Not a meaningful distinction really just curious. Though would it really be a surprise either if she is bullshitting the whole thing either? But she isn't one either to log into social media at o-dark-thirty and explain why she hates <insert minority group>. Clearly Trump is the one who has issues communicating in any manner resembling civil.

8 hours ago, Glen said:

I'm wagering he's voting Trump. Find me a Hillary supporter with a similar type of sentiment and I'll concede your point. You know, somebody advocating killing somebody who supports the Bill of Rights.

nobody ever stated voters of both candidates are the same. 

show me a picture of Trump wearing that shirt and I'll agree with your comment 

5 hours ago, RallyMo said:

Why in the world am I first on your list? You just felt compelled to make a list so the form of your response was similar to the quoted post? I'm not even voting for her. I don't want her as my President. I've been pretty clear about that.

yes, that's exactly why I made the list. You were first on the list because you were first to post on the topic. Unlike a lot of people here, I try to respond to those that actually post to what I'm responding to.

you may not want her as your president and I certainly don't read every post here, but as far as I can recall, the next anti-Hillary post we see from you will be the first. 

21 minutes ago, Lou said:

yes, that's exactly why I made the list. You were first on the list because you were first to post on the topic. Unlike a lot of people here, I try to respond to those that actually post to what I'm responding to.

you may not want her as your president and I certainly don't read every post here, but as far as I can recall, the next anti-Hillary post we see from you will be the first. 

You clearly haven't read this entire thread, then, especially when I linked to the thread that I started months ago when I called her a windbag and stated that if you vote for her you have low standards and have abandoned self respect. You're stating that I think she's fit to run the country. Where have I said that? Yeah, Trump provokes a much more visceral reaction from me, but you're way off base here.