• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

You really don't see what's wrong with withholding aid to a country unless they get dirt on the former vice president who just by a complete coincidence lmao is a significant political opponent to the President in 2020? 

I mean, of course you don't. He's just investigating corruption. Trump is a beacon of morality and there will be no corruption while he's in office!

F*ck you.

Yes yes f*ck me. Let the hate flow through you Tdawg. 

You tell me I don't see what's wrong with withholding aid to a country? Newsflash guy, it's not illegal or impeachable. It's not about what's right or wrong. Your feelz aren't enough to remove a sitting President who has been voted into office.

Just now, tdawg87 said:

You saying it isn't impeachable is YOUR feelz getting in the way you shit. God I hate you so much.

The Dems feel Trump is using his power of office to get help from foreign countries to help him win his election. That's what this boils down to. And that is very much impeachable.

You horse twat.

He may have been using his powers to investigate the wrong doings of Biden and his son. You're glossing over the fact that Biden was using his power to do the same thing as Vice President. I still don't think withholding aid to a foreign country is impeachable. 

I don't hate you btw. I actually feel sorry for you. Getting all worked up and cussing people out on a baseball message board is pretty sad. Maybe go outside and get some sun. The "Live Free or Die" State has a lot to offer in terms of enjoyment.

Just now, Lhalo said:

He may have been using his powers to investigate the wrong doings of Biden and his son. You're glossing over the fact that Biden was using his power to do the same thing as Vice President. I still don't think withholding aid to a foreign country is impeachable. 

I don't hate you btw. I actually feel sorry for you. Getting all worked up and cussing people out on a baseball message board is pretty sad. Maybe go outside and get some sun. The "Live Free or Die" State has a lot to offer in terms of enjoyment.

Yes. He's investigating corruption! It has nothing to do with him being a political opponent. He's so anti-corruption it's beautiful. In fact he's the least corrupt President in history. 

Eat a turd you butt.

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

I'm going to need you to show me where Trump broke the law as well. Thanks in advance.

You know darn well that "laws being broken" isn't required for impeachment. He is being accused of abuses of power.

He pressured a foriegn government to get dirt on a political opponent. To essentially influence our election. He circumvented our official foreign policy, implemented his own shadow policy, and used the resources of the state department to further his personal objectives. 

Btw he isn't going to get removed from office. The Senate will see to that. Everyone knows that shit.

But he's going to be impeached regardless. Maybe nothing gets found out. Maybe it's all a nothing burger. But if you believe that to be the case, I'd think you'd want this to proceed so the Dems look stupid as F*ck. Trump gets completely exonerated and he wins the 2020 election so soundly the Democrats won't ever recover from it.

But no. It's all stupid and unfair and Trump is only investigating corruption and I hate taxes and have a small wiener.

Anyway I don't see this impeachment circus really going anywhere. Schiff will have his time in front of the cameras and Trump will tweet. It's all one big show.

I'm predicting it will help Trump in the next election though. There's a lot of time left but as of right now I don't see anyone beating him next November.

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

No Biden did what he did on behalf of the president and all the members of the EU and the Ukrainian parliament via the official channels and in public to get a corrupt prosecutor fired who was NOT investigating the company Biden's son was on. Trump did it on behalf of himself to get dirt on his political rival, not via the official channels, in secrecy, and tried to cover it up.  

But I'm sure you know the difference, and if you don't you should read something else aside from Breitbart and Fox News

3 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

It’s not nothing.  A bunch of these scum bag republicans gleefully impeached Clinton for something I think should reasonably be considered a lesser thing.  Trump did something impeachable.  Many things impeachable probably.  But we’re in the dumbest possible time line so this is the thing they’re going to be able to pin him for. 

my issue like I said is that it’s a pointless exercise.  And even on the front of fufilling duties and honoring the constitution or whatever.  I mean fine.  But also, what’s being demonstrated is that all that bullshit is worthless.  So what’s worse ? Proving that in demonstrable fact or just cynically doing what’s most politically wise to defeat the assholes ? To me the answer is obvious. 

yep. if trump gets impeached, nothing will change. it'll be like when clinton was impeached and then went on to win a second term. there was a certain amount of outrage but in the end, nothing changed.

14 minutes ago, Tank said:

yep. if trump gets impeached, nothing will change. it'll be like when clinton was impeached and then went on to win a second term. there was a certain amount of outrage but in the end, nothing changed.

Clinton’s was in the middle of his second term with regards to impeachment.

I have no idea if it really played a part but the fact he wasn’t impeached might have played a role in Gore’s defeat. 

I'm sure Biden and his son are corrupt and did illegal, shady shit. Biden should absolutely be punished for that shit. 

Trump is not seeking help from Ukraine to get to the bottom of that corruption. If you truly believe that then you have bought into his and the GOP's propaganda hook line and sinker. If there were ever to be a President who was the Bastion of Incorruptibility and Morals, it's not Donald F*cking Trump.

5 hours ago, Taylor said:

You already know this, but he's not being impeached for trying to "expose Biden." He's being impeached for threatening to withhold aid from a country if they didn't provide him with info about his political opponent.

You mean like Clinton wasn't impeached for getting a blow job?