• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

24 minutes ago, Taylor said:

No way the Supreme Court rules against Trump.

If that is the case, and you combine that with the DOJ policy they can't indict a sitting president, and Trump stonewalling congresses right for impeachment inquiries, we now have a president that can't be held accountable. I'm no constitution scholar, but i can't imagine that is what the founding fathers had in mind. 

Just now, st1ckboy said:

If that is the case, and you combine that with the DOJ policy they can't indict a sitting president, and Trump stonewalling congresses right for impeachment inquiries, we now have a president that can't be held accountable. I'm no constitution scholar, but i can't imagine that is what the founding fathers had in mind. 

Agreed, which is the reason Trump wanted to stack the Supreme Court with his guys in the first place. It would be a terrible thing for our democracy, so I hope I'm wrong.

13 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Agreed, which is the reason Trump wanted to stack the Supreme Court with his guys in the first place. It would be a terrible thing for our democracy, so I hope I'm wrong.

Don't most sitting presidents want to put "their guys" on the bench?

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Yep, for political reasons. But it's possible Trump has been orchestrating it so that he won't have to be held accountable.

Yep. This is the reason for the Kavanaugh pick:

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/09/04/kavanaugh-trump-mueller-executive-power-219634

And for the pick of Bill Barr for AG:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/how-william-barr-now-serving-as-a-powerful-ally-for-trump-has-championed-presidential-powers/2019/05/14/418fe6d4-727f-11e9-9eb4-0828f5389013_story.html

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

It's hilarious that these cons are big proponents of executive power. Isn't executive power the antithesis of conservatism?

23 minutes ago, Lou said:

pretty smart for a dumbass 

Meh, doesn't take a whole lot of brain activity to place person a that thinks you should have unchecked power, into a position that would have say in determining that. It's more tic-tac-toe, than 4d chess. 

Trump didn't search for Barr, Barr presented himself to Trump

2 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Meh, doesn't take a whole lot of brain activity to place person a that thinks you should have unchecked power, into a position that would have say in determining that. It's more tic-tac-toe, than 4d chess. 

2000px-Tic_tac_toe.svg.png

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

We've got him this time!

Then, next month, the same thing all over again.

I agree he's totally innocent. It's not that he has something to hide, it's just that he doesn't want to show off how rich he is. He's a very humble man with great character. 

Stupid libs, enough with the witch hunt!

1 minute ago, JarsOfClay said:

Ya they did. He lost by 3 million votes to a woman who is equally hated by the left and right. You gotta be unbelievably awful to lose to her.

He won and is currently the President of the United States of America. Just how f'n stupid are the dems?

1 minute ago, Lou said:

He won and is currently the President of the United States of America. Just how f'n stupid are the dems?

He lost, accept it already. The electoral college is massively outdated. What kind of a democracy has a person lose by 3 million votes and still "win"? Wtf.

Even Russia and voter suppression wont save him next time. Enjoy your one term illegitimate "president."

Just now, JarsOfClay said:

He lost, accept it already. The electoral college is massively outdated. What kind of a democracy has a person lose by 3 million votes and still "win"? Wtf.

Even Russia and voter suppression wont save him next time. Enjoy your one term illegitimate "president."

lol