• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

I will say this. I think every street cop would be benefited by getting some high-level training in something like Brazilian jujitsu. that may have worked in this incident

I thought they did get jujitsu training? I guess it depends on the department.

But it says he had him down. Cuff his ass. Probably takes as much effort as pulling out your gun and shooting him.

I don't think that's murder though, and he won't get convicted of that.

14 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

But it says he had him down. Cuff his ass. Probably takes as much effort as pulling out your gun and shooting him.

They get a little but not nearly enough.

15 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

When it comes to using force they will have to see what other reasonable options the officer may have had. If it is determined that he had other reasonable options and that the shooting was unreasonable then he will get convicted of something. I’m wondering how this whole thing would have turned out if the guy had just cooperated from the start. 

Just now, Jason said:

When it comes to using force they will have to see what other reasonable options the officer may have had. If it is determined that he had other reasonable options and that the shooting was unreasonable then he will get convicted of something. I’m wondering how this whole thing would have turned out if the guy had just cooperated from the start. 

He probably wouldn't have been shot. It's so fucking dumb to fight a cop, and even dumber to try to get his gun. 

But it says clearly the cop restrained him, so why was he shot? 

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

He probably wouldn't have been shot. It's so fucking dumb to fight a cop, and even dumber to try to get his gun. 

Yeah, I don’t think it was a good shoot 

7 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

This is a lengthy video and they break it down pretty well. I think the officer had other options so his choice ruined his and a lot of other people’s lives. Being a cop now has to be one of the worst jobs to have. Mistakes will cost you your life or send you to prison 

5 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Seems he had him under control. 

Have you ever been in fight ? Its likely the cops not going to restrain this guy forever. The cops a dead man if he loses so he maneuvered to a point to draw his weapon and end this man’s aggressive behavior. They aren’t fighting for an MMA title. It’s a fight for survival that isn’t intended to be a fair fight. Violence would likely decrease if the cops were a little quicker to pull the trigger. 

8 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Yawn

You just lack knowledge and experience of these situations. Hopefully you never have to fight for your life but doing it would provided you some perspective. When a man’s life is threatened he becomes a dangerous animal out of necessity. These young criminals don’t understand that and neither do the libs that support Thor criminal behavior 

8 hours ago, Tank said:

I wonder if a stun gun was an option for this officer.

If not, then maybe it should’ve been.

Check out that video I posted above. They talk about that too. He used his taser 

Edited by Jason

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2022/jun/12/sheriffs-office-releases-names-of-31-patriot-front/

All 31 members of a white nationalist group arrested on suspicion of conspiring to riot in Coeur d’Alene during a Pride event had bonded out of the Kootenai County Jail as of Sunday afternoon.

The Patriot Front members were discovered packed inside of the back of a U-Haul moving truck after a concerned citizen tipped police off about what looked like “a little army.”

image.png