• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Put these turds back into the cargo box of the uhaul, lock it and drive to the far reaches of the desert and leave it there. 

I don't think that's how our legal system should work. 

27 minutes ago, St1ck said:

I don't think that's how our legal system should work. 

Ok, how about putt these turds back into the cargo box of the uhaul, lock it and drive to the far reaches of South Central, pull the battery and leave it there.

1 hour ago, Lou said:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/11/us/31-people-arrested-for-conspiracy-to-riot-near-idaho-pride-parade/index.html

"Idaho police officers arrested 31 people Saturday who are believed to be affiliated with the White nationalist group Patriot Front"

I’m glad they got these fools. It’s still interesting how we’re pretty successful at arresting conspiring white nationalist but we can’t seem to catch antifa and blm rioters.