• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

That seems legit, Tank.

i haven't posted them here, but i've seen other people (jennifer rubin and even AOC) post tweets talking about making lists of republicans who supported trump. make of it what you will, but there's evidence out there of the idea, so i wouldn't quite so immediately discount what this clown posted.

18 minutes ago, Tank said:

i haven't posted them here, but i've seen other people (jennifer rubin and even AOC) post tweets talking about making lists of republicans who supported trump. make of it what you will, but there's evidence out there of the idea, so i wouldn't quite so immediately discount what this clown posted.

AOC was talking about Congressional Republicans who back up Trump's ridiculous assertations of election fraud, so that when their time for re-election comes up, voters can be reminded about how they enabled a wannabe fascist. She wasn't talking about making lists of Republican voters.

Adam Rahuba is an obnoxious troll who posts inflammatory stuff to get a rise out of conservatives. 

Edited by Taylor

i always felt, and continue to feel, that an elected representative should be judged on the quality of the representation they provide, as in how they vote and bills they author. whether or not they support a president hasn't been a huge factor for me. And i'm not really a fan of "but you supported xxxx so you must be punished/removed from office" as a way of governing. i think that's the kind of vindictive/petty approach that has congress as such a contentious standstill these days, and all of us suffer because of it.

8 hours ago, Tank said:

I would. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2020/07/17/gettysburg-antifa-flag-burning-troll/?arc404=true

A Washington Post investigation found that Rahuba is also the anonymous figure behind a number of social media hoaxes — the most recent played out in Gettysburg on Independence Day — that have riled far-right extremists in recent years and repeatedly duped partisan media outlets.

Boomers and getting trolled on social media. Name a more iconic duo.

Did anyone expect differently?

LAPD survey finds 86% of officers don't feel supported by Chief Michel Moore

Nearly 90% of participating officers showed widespread discontent of LAPD command staff during police brutality protests, and a majority stated they believed command staff who kneeled with BLM protesters were "weak/cowardly.''

"The majority of respondents felt Chief Moore did not exhibit strong leadership and called him a politician' for supporting protesters,'' according to the survey.

Over 90% of respondents said they would retire now if they could, and the majority said they "do not feel supported enough to want to stay.'' However, 60% of responding officers said they were not planning on leaving the LAPD for another agency.