• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

On 11/21/2020 at 11:29 PM, tdawg87 said:

McEnany? Fuck that vapid c*nt.

Nope.

She's not vapid at all. I'm fairly certain she's super-smart.

She's playing a role, and one that she's capable of playing because she has absolutely no issue being a divisive, lying, obstructive POS.

She went to Georgetown and studied at Oxford. She then went to U of Miami and received a scholarship given to students in the top 1% there and then she transferred to Harvard Law, where she received her JD.

She's not stupid. She's a person with questionable morals playing a part in a show that she feels will serve her well. 

8 hours ago, fishbulb said:

Nope.

She's playing a role, and one that she's capable of playing because she has absolutely no issue being a divisive, lying, obstructive POS.

She went to Georgetown and studied at Oxford. She then went to U of Miami and received a scholarship given to students in the top 1% there and then she transferred to Harvard Law, where she received her JD.

She's not stupid. She's a person with questionable morals playing a part in a show that she feels will serve her well. 

Her valedictorian speech was titled: Great things come to those who bullshit the gullible. 

I'd bet she has been touched by the Enoki.  

8 hours ago, fishbulb said:

Nope.

Sounds like she's a politician 

9 hours ago, calscuf said:

I was also given a scholarship to attend law school (and offered many other from top schools).  Let’s not oversell what that means.  She probably did well on her LSAT.  <jackoff emoji>

9 hours ago, calscuf said:

And I say that not to brag, but to make a point.  I spend 90% of my time making racist/dick jokes on here.  Maybe I don’t have an agenda.  Maybe I’m just a douchebag.

Maybe she’s just a douchebag, too.

No, I get it.

I think she's a douchebag. That doesn’t make her stupid.

13 hours ago, fishbulb said:

Nope.

Vapid doesn't mean "stupid", bud.

24 minutes ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

Michigan certifies the vote. 

PA Supreme Court tossed yet another case.

how many losses can this man endure before his ego thinks it’s better to just concede. This all is hilarious now. When’s the evidence come out that the election was rigged? 

Dude, they're losing on purpose so they can appeal all the way to the SC. That's when they'll bring out the actual evidence that they totally definitely have. And then the court is gonna rule 6-3 in Trump's favor because three of them are such liberal POS's that they won't give big DT a W no matter how compelling the totally real evidence is. When the decision finally gets read, Kavanaugh and Barrett are gonna throw Donald a wink, then "You're the best around" is gonna start blaring from the SC surround sound system and Rudy and Donald are gonna hug each other while Pat Morita comes back from the dead and hands Trump the trophy for the All Valley Karate Tournament.

3 minutes ago, Don said:

Dude, they're losing on purpose so they can appeal all the way to the SC. That's when they'll bring out the actual evidence that they totally definitely have. And then the court is gonna rule 6-3 in Trump's favor because three of them are such liberal POS's that they won't give big DT a W no matter how compelling the totally real evidence is. When the decision finally gets read, Kavanaugh and Barrett are gonna throw Donald a wink, then "You're the best around" is gonna start blaring from the SC surround sound system and Rudy and Donald are gonna hug each other while Pat Morita comes back from the dead and hands Trump the trophy for the All Valley Karate Tournament.

Uhh you mean Chuck is going to hand the trophy to Trump.