• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

18 minutes ago, mymerlincat said:

Honestly pretty fascinating that no elected Republicans are really backing Trump up.

Trump has never really been on their side--he's always been an outsider taking the GOP hotstage.

GOP and Dems are bastards. Fuck em both.

Just now, Spin Rate said:

butthurt GIF

Not really. If Biden becomes president then so be it--it is the will of the people, and I'm not going to cry about it. It is what it is.

But everything is a joke to you. I don't recall having one single serious conversation with you, so keep posting stupid fucking memes and regurgitated tweets.

3 minutes ago, failos said:

Not really. If Biden becomes president then so be it--it is the will of the people, and I'm not going to cry about it. It is what it is.

But everything is a joke to you. I don't recall having one single serious conversation with you, so keep posting stupid fucking memes and regurgitated tweets.

I'll have a serious conversation with you. What would you like to talk about?

Honest question: would Trump have done better if he hadn't spent so much damn time trying to convince the world that mail in voting was the devil (simultaneously discouraging a reasonable amount of Trump votes by mail)?

Yes, I get that they wanted to lay the ground for legal challenges, but isn't this possible? I'm sure they ran the numbers like crazy before determining strategy, though.