• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

18 minutes ago, red321 said:

Here's the governor of Oklahoma on Saturday...apparently someone pointed out he was a moron and he deleted it

img

This is all political for those on the right. This can’t possibly be a scientific thing, it has to be an assault on Trump. So the way to deal with that is by denying the seriousness and showing your defiance by continuing living life as usual. Support your President! 

Although we will never know the numbers, of course, I fully expect that when this is all over a greater number of MAGAs will have died from it due to their stubborn refusal to accept reality.

2 minutes ago, wopphil said:

This is all political for those on the right. This can’t possibly be a scientific thing, it has to be an assault on Trump. So the way to deal with that is by denying the seriousness and showing your defiance by continuing living life as usual. Support your President! 

Although we will never know the numbers, of course, I fully expect that when this is all over a greater number of MAGAs will have died from it due to their stubborn refusal to accept reality.

Imagine the outcries of rage if these measures actually work to curb the spread, "see, we told you it wasn't that serious, all left-wing media conspiracy, now they've ruined our economy!"

20 hours ago, Don said:

Had a thought just now. I went on a cruise from Jan 5th to 13th. Was pretty not good on the morning of the 12th. Ran a 103 fever from the 13th to roughly 15th with no other symptoms besides a cough that lasted about a week and feeling kinda like shit. Given the international nature of those boats and the lack of testing/awareness until recently, is it possible that I/lots of others have already had this and just didn’t know? Or was that just standard ass cruise disease?

From what I heard, you now have immunity.  You don't have to stay on the island.

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Season 40. All Winners season.

Jeff Probst still hasn't aged.

As of March 2020, the Emmy Award-winning host, Jeff Probst, has an estimated net worth of $50 million. Most of his fortune can be attributed to his earnings as the host of 'Survivor. ' He earns a salary of approximately $200 thousand for every show of Survivor that airs.

5 minutes ago, red321 said:

I haven't watched it for 10+ years, wife convinced me to watch this season. After not watching it for a long time it's kind of interesting, and since they are all past winners this year most of them don't suck at the game

That's it, the marathon begins today!

1 hour ago, Lou said:

Holy crap. Just looked it up. I have about 25 seasons to watch.

Take that, coronavirus!

I used to watch Survivor every season. Around Season 20, I lost interest.

I got back into it recently and have rewatched Seasons 1–5 (and most of 6).