• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

Just now, Spin Rate said:

Hypocrisy is certainly a both sides issue. But hypocrisy is stronger with those who claim to be shepherds and then give their fervent support to a wolf.

No, a sin is a sin come Judgement Day.

You've been warned.

Just now, Lou said:

No, a sin is a sin come Judgement Day.

You've been warned.

Scripture clearly communicates that those who teach God's Word will be held to a higher standard on Judgment Day.

In before cals brings up his new band Sky Wizard and their debut album Erotic Dementia.

1 minute ago, Tank said:

seems like it would be useful to identify the infected person who brought the virus to the ACB nomination event. and i'm guessing it wasn't trump.

It would, but quite predictably, the White House is refusing to contact trace.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/investigations/2020/10/05/white-house-tracking-trumps-covid-outbreak-sidelines-cdc/3630015001/

48 minutes ago, Spin Rate said:

Scripture clearly communicates that those who teach God's Word will be held to a higher standard on Judgment Day.

In before cals brings up his new band Sky Wizard and their debut album Erotic Dementia.

Don't be silly.  the world is going to end from Zombies.  Not robots from the future.  @Lou

2 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Another thing that should be noted, is that apparently Trumps doctor said there is no indication of an active Covid infection.  

There are no tests that distinguish between active (live) Covid and dead Covid RNA.  

So either:

1) they have a test that no one else is aware of including all scientists around the world, or

2) the doctor meant because of symptoms alone (which would be a reckless statement, based on all knowledge of the progression of the disease)

3) or they’re just full of shit.

What’s your vote on this one, @Lhalo?

will you shut the fuck up already and let the stock market keep pumping. that's all that matters in America. Sonks go up.. Merica number 1

6 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Another thing that should be noted, is that apparently Trumps doctor said there is no indication of an active Covid infection.  

There are no tests that distinguish between active (live) Covid and dead Covid RNA.  

So either:

1) they have a test that no one else is aware of including all scientists around the world, or

2) the doctor meant because of symptoms alone (which would be a reckless statement, based on all knowledge of the progression of the disease)

3) or they’re just full of shit.

What’s your vote on this one, @Lhalo?

Can I answer this in the conspiracy theory thread?  

27 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I’m looking too, I can’t find it.  Either the old English dude who did the Covid updates misunderstand or it was said in passing and the media didn’t know to pick up on it.  I don’t want to have to go the Iraqi Medical Information Minister’s last press conference to check.  I’ll look again tomorrow.  For now I’ll let Snopes to label it “undetermined”.  Fair enough?

I'm gonna have to mediabias fact check your posts.