• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

7 hours ago, Jay said:

Aren't these people vaxxed? 

Staff, not students. This is elementary school and as such those age catagories are not required to be vaccinated to attend but they are carriers and even vaccinated people can be infected, carriers and suffer illness. 

But you knew that, right? 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

What's that like? I'm still 15 years away but know it will be a strange time.

My dad taught me how to drive on a stick shift truck. I still prefer driving a stick honestly. Dude made me keep the truck at a standstill on a steep hill for five minutes balancing the clutch and the gas with no brake before he’d let me take the driving test for my license. Sounds a bit harsh, but it was a good thing in the end. I still do that at most lights if I’m driving a stick. Sucks that manual transmissions are hard to find these days.

4 minutes ago, Blarg said:

It's not hard. Just find a car as old as you are. 

Lol. It’s true though. Every year fewer and fewer new cars have them. And they’re usually expensive-ish sports cars or only available on lower trim levels of more “normal” cars. I’m still a bit pissed at myself for trading in my manual TC a couple years ago. Not exactly a high end car, but reliable AF and fun to drive. Just sucked in winters here. Kinda wish I had kept it as a summer car.

3 minutes ago, Don said:

Lol. It’s true though. Every year fewer and fewer new cars have them. And they’re usually expensive-ish sports cars or only available on lower trim levels of more “normal” cars. I’m still a bit pissed at myself for trading in my manual TC a couple years ago. Not exactly a high end car, but reliable AF and fun to drive. Just sucked in winters here. Kinda wish I had kept it as a summer car.

My first 3 cars were all stick. I don't know why anyone would want to go back to driving like that. 

5 minutes ago, St1ck said:

My first 3 cars were all stick. I don't know why anyone would want to go back to driving like that. 

I just like the feel of it I guess. It’s what I was used to from 16 to like 34. Just my normal.

9 hours ago, Blarg said:

Staff, not students. This is elementary school and as such those age catagories are not required to be vaccinated to attend but they are carriers and even vaccinated people can be infected, carriers and suffer illness. 

But you knew that, right? 

I may not have known that it's an elementary school.

Former Obama Education Secretary says Americans who question the vaccines are similar to the Taliban savages.

Have you noticed how strikingly similar both the mindsets and actions are between the suicide bombers at Kabul’s airport, and the anti-mask and anti-vax people here? They both blow themselves up, inflict harm on those around them, and are convinced they are fighting for freedom.

https://twitter.com/arneduncan/status/1431974283388100612?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

17 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Former Obama Education Secretary says Americans who question the vaccines are similar to the Taliban savages.

Have you noticed how strikingly similar both the mindsets and actions are between the suicide bombers at Kabul’s airport, and the anti-mask and anti-vax people here? They both blow themselves up, inflict harm on those around them, and are convinced they are fighting for freedom.

https://twitter.com/arneduncan/status/1431974283388100612?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

I don't agree that the mindsets are the same at all.

With that said, anti-mask and anti-vax peeps in the United States are responsible (both directly and indirectly) for the deaths of far more Americans than the Taliban could ever dream of causing.

Uncomfortable but absofuckinglutely true.