• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

Spoke with 2 chicks in the last 2 days that both got hit with COVID.  Similar age groups laye 40s-early 50s. One got it from a coworker and the other from going to a birthday party when they reopened the bars in Orange County. Neither one required hospitalization but they they both described it the same way. Basically similar to the flu but on steroids. Unlike the flu though there is nothing you can take to try to reduce the symptoms. You just have to sit there and feel like shit until it's gone.

Guessing heroin might make them feel better

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

Spoke with 2 chicks in the last 2 days that both got hit with COVID.  Similar age groups laye 40s-early 50s. One got it from a coworker and the other from going to a birthday party when they reopened the bars in Orange County. Neither one required hospitalization but they they both described it the same way. Basically similar to the flu but on steroids. Unlike the flu though there is nothing you can take to try to reduce the symptoms. You just have to sit there and feel like shit until it's gone.

I knew it!!

1 hour ago, fishbulb said:

Dear Reader,

Some of what Tom Woods writes is spot on correct. Some is straight up pointless.

I just signed up for the TSW Elite package and can't wait to hear what Tom Woods has to say on episode #1683, in which he will have a lot more to say this.

Please sign up for Fishbulb Platinum if you'd like to know more about what's REALLY going on and what THEY don't want YOU to know.

See you later, 

Fish Bulb

I'm not subscribing to anything until A) you tell me wtf a fish bulb is, and 2) you explain why you changed your screen name.

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

Newsom is threatening to shut down L.A. indefinitely. 

This holiday weekend should be fun with all the beaches and bars closed.

If LA or any other county is in danger of running out of hospital or ICU beds then he absolutely should if local leaders aren't doing it.  This is a long term play and how fun the holiday weekend is isn't the concern.  From what I can find so far OC beaches are set to be open for recreational use only while they've closed LA county beaches.  I hope we don't get an influx of people from LA County and inland but it's supposed to be pretty warm which usually means more people going to the beach.  I've yet to see HB really crowded at least on the stretch I ride along and most people are social distancing but they haven't been enforcing recreational use only and it will backfire if it gets crowded. 

1 minute ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

From what I can find so far OC beaches are set to be open for recreational use only

unless you're running a business at the beach, isn't all use recreational there during the summer? not trying to be a jerk to you, but the language on this is goofy. it's not like I'm going to the beach to manufacture suitcases or practice the clarinet.

if I want to swim or read or work on my tan or have a picnic, why should anyone care? I'll socially distance myself from others around me and be thankful I can spend the day outdoors. as long I can do that, it should be okay for me to be there.

Clarification - it's active recreational activity, i.e. not laying out sunbathing.  Anyone in the water, swimming, throwing a football, surfing, etc. is allowed.  A lot of people bring down boogie boards, footballs and so on but some aren't actually using them that's just their out.  Social distancing becomes an issue when the parking lots start getting full, people are in large groups walking to the beach (i.e. the street crossing at the pier in HB) and so on.  Locally the beach parking lot is open to 50% capacity right now to reduce the overcrowding but if it gets hot enough or other beaches/outdoor options are closed I could see people coming out to escape the heat or boredom. 

21 minutes ago, Tank said:

I'm not subscribing to anything until A) you tell me wtf a fish bulb is, and 2) you explain why you changed your screen name.

I will try to answer the first part.  I think it is a high illumination bulb fish can wear when they want to go to further depths in the ocean. 

41 minutes ago, Tank said:

unless you're running a business at the beach, isn't all use recreational there during the summer? not trying to be a jerk to you, but the language on this is goofy. it's not like I'm going to the beach to manufacture suitcases or practice the clarinet.

if I want to swim or read or work on my tan or have a picnic, why should anyone care? I'll socially distance myself from others around me and be thankful I can spend the day outdoors. as long I can do that, it should be okay for me to be there.

It’s not you or those that follow social distancing they are worried about it’s the those that don’t. And if the cities don’t have enough personal or money to babysit those that don’t and make sure they do, the other option is to close the area down all together.

32 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

My brother in law got his test results back today and he's covid-19 positive. He's asymptomatic but his roommates feel like they have the flu. I'm debating whether or not to invite him to the house so I can get this shit over with.

There have been people that have gotten twice.

41 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

My brother in law got his test results back today and he's covid-19 positive. He's asymptomatic but his roommates feel like they have the flu. I'm debating whether or not to invite him to the house so I can get this shit over with.

Wait why do you think it would be better for you to get it over with and not just wait until when and if you get it 

40 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Make sure he doesn’t wear a mask. I hear mask stop the spread 

3 minutes ago, tennischmp said:

Wait why do you think it would be better for you to get it over with and not just wait until when and if you get it 

Well I could live my life knowing that I don't have to worry about contracting it. Right now would be a prime time for me. Work is slow and the lockdown is still in affect which limits my activities. I might as well deal with the flu now.