• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 minute ago, Fireball said:

I did have a long questionnaire from work today about returning to the office and then if there is a second wave what do you suggest.  Mine was easy, just leave me at home, my numbers have been great. 

My production has gone up since I've been working from home as well. I'm going to be doing it permanently. 

Masks are probably the best weapon we have to prevent the spread.  More than lock downs, more than anything.  The deal is that everyone has to play along.  We don’t live in a country capable of this.  See this thread.  

the bottom line is that there’s no deal to be made on anything with 25-30% of the country.  Who knows how long this dynamic can last.  Maybe through our lifetimes.  Maybe not.  Not forever in any case.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

6 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

My production has gone up since I've been working from home as well. I'm going to be doing it permanently. 

I have my fingers crossed for that and think they are testing it.  Had some big bosses screen shared today before they sent out the questionnaire and blew through what I needed to do.  They said it looks great and we may want to do another next week but probably not necessary. With my luck that meant I will be the first one called back. 

27 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

That said I don't believe for one second that @tdawg87 actually wanted me to get the virus and die from it. 

Tdawgs filter is a bit off, way off at times, but he's a good dude overall. 

I agree.

But we are a family here at Angelswin so these kinds of comments shouldn't be made at each other. 

Some of you need to get together for an awkward hug

EnergeticActiveHoatzin-size_restricted.g

I still don't get the whole mask thing.  Went to Trader Joe's today and as I was walking in a guy walking in behind me didn't have one.  The guy working there who is outside cleaning carts stopped the guy who wasn't at all confrontational but he either never goes to TJ's, hasn't been to that one or is from another area where they don't make you wear masks as he looked like he was headed to the beach.  The thing is that it wasn't a hard rule and that's what the guy working told him that they just prefer you wear them so the guy still came in.  Only guy in the entire place not wearing a mask.  Same thing the other day at Home Depot.  Couple walking in before me had to be in their early 20's and the guy working there was to busy staring at the tan blonde girls ass to the point he likely wouldn't have realized if her boyfriend was carrying in a machete let alone if either of them were wearing masks.  Before walking in to both places there's big signs saying masks are required.  If the stores aren't going to enforce it then time for the county to but maybe they already are requiring it and it's just businesses not enforcing it.  Full disclaimer when I run or go for a bike ride I don't wear a mask but then again neither are 95% of the people I come across and I can usually stay so many feet away from them.  Inside is another story and just seems like a no brainer.

T-Dawg - hoping for the best with your mom.

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

I hate this narrative.  If there are winners then there are losers.  The problem with this narrative is that the losers are dying, thus, calling the living people the winners seems shitty.  

1 hour ago, Franklin Bluth said:

What do they win, exactly?

i was being facetious 

New Zealand is an island with a population of 5M that locked down and quarantined residents returning home into managed facilities.  Any country or area that could lock down to that degree would stand a good chance of accomplishing the same thing.  Here people were complaining when flights started getting canceled crying that was racist and xenophobic.  Anything instituted here if one side supports it many of the people on the other side politically will oppose it just because of that.  Same reason it would be damn near impossible in the current environment in the US to institute things that have worked well in other countries. 

Mask only benefit ugly chicks and thieves.   This is All liberal psychological bs to make you feel safe. Mask have replaced reusable bags and paper straws to give liberals a purpose in life. The average con enters a store buys what he needs and goes the fuck home. Libs need a save the world mission every time they run out of almond milk. It is essential to confront at least 3 unholy people before checkout. If libs believed in God, they would make fine southern baptist. 

4 hours ago, Stradling said:

I hate this narrative.  If there are winners then there are losers.  The problem with this narrative is that the losers are dying, thus, calling the living people the winners seems shitty.  

That's pretty much how the whole win/lose in life scenarios work out.