• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ghostbusters Afterlife Trailer...

I do like how they are handling Harold Ramis' death.  Also, it looks like they are making a commentary of how people of today only know the present and not the past.  And it looks much better than the abomination of the Caddyshack 2, I mean Ghostbusters 2016 reboot.

But yeah, it did have that Stranger Things vibe to it.  Actually almost like a Goonies or Stand by Me type vibe.  

On 12/9/2019 at 10:08 AM, Taylor said:

The Ghostbusters reboot a couple years ago was criminally underrated. I loved it. 

I didn’t love it but I didn’t hate it.  That wonton “joke” got old really fast, though.  It’s still better than part 2.  Saw it in theaters and on HBO and Showtime a number of times as a kid but when I revisited it a few years ago, I realize it has not aged well at all.  Still love the Bobby Brown theme, though.  Better than that awful remake by Fallout Boy.

• 3 weeks later...