• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hey guys, check out the new AngelsWin.com homepage on Mobile & Desktop

Chuck

14 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Looks better!  Pretty easy to read on desktop or mobile.  I like how things are arranged, and like the little addition of the team leader stats.  Nice work!

Thanks, @jsnpritchett. Appreciate that. 

The goal was to design it in a way that it would look good on mobile and desktop. Especially mobile devices since 60% of our visitors and members read and post on mobile devices. 

3 minutes ago, John Taylor said:

I also love the fact that Chuck has ads enabled on his desktop version of AW to help his own ad revenue, lol

Ha, no I have them enabled to see what's up and if there are areas where there should be ads but they're not populating so I can reach out to my ad partners. 

I have to admit, ever since sometime in 2016-2017 my interest in this website had waned due to some crazy work hours, personal life stuff and the overall disappointment in the team's success on the field. 

That said, the prior two items are no longer an issue and with a strong foundation of Ohtani, Trout, Joe Maddon as our manager, some legit top prospects in the fold that are close, in addition to the hopes of a solid offseason to put this team back on the postseason trail...so I've been inspired. I got that fire again! 

So I wanted to devote a ton of my time and money (and yours, thank you!) back into this website so that when things start rocking in Anaheim again, we'll have a nice shiny home with all the bells and whistles to talk Angels Baseball 24/7 all year round.  

28 minutes ago, Adam said:

Good God @Brandon was so fat

Dude, our pic where we were tanked is my first pic on my FB photo list. I don’t know if it’s public or not, but if it is I don’t look good to society.

I still can’t believe we created and found a way to do that beer fest thing with Jason. I forget who the other dude was that was with us from the beginning, I want to say Mark Tom P., who had a classic gem in azangle thread. It was nice of everyone to start taking pics when we were 15-20 beers in.

Funny thing is I helped you to your car and met your now wife for the first time. Talk about a first impression.

Edited by Brandon

18 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Hilarious, I have our front page images set to "random" for our past AW events and there's a picture of me and my Dodgers friend Dave Regan at Hail Marys after some absinthe shots smoking cigars, and @Brandon and @Adam three sheets at the old Throwbacks bar. Good times! 

Annotation 2019-10-28 174434.png

How does one access the pics or gallery? I have tried a few different options but don't see them anywhere. I haven't seen these pics in many years and would like a laugh.

3 minutes ago, Brandon said:

How does one access the pics or gallery? I have tried a few different options but don't see them anywhere. I haven't seen these pics in many years and would like a laugh.

Click on "more" if you're on the desktop (See below) or on mobile, click on the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner and then from the dropdown choose Gallery. 

Annotation 2019-10-28 181019.png

4 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Click on "more" if you're on the desktop (See below) or on mobile, click on the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner and then from the dropdown choose Gallery. 

Annotation 2019-10-28 181019.png

Thanks man. I ended up getting there. Kind of cool I had to go through all the other albums or pics because quite a few I had never seen before. Talk about a blast from the past seeing many old faces.

With regards to beer fest thing we did I never had any pictures, I think Jody was the one that took all or most of the pics. Wild night.

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

I have to admit, ever since sometime in 2016-2017 my interest in this website had waned due to some crazy work hours, personal life stuff and the overall disappointment in the team's success on the field. 

That said, the prior two items are no longer an issue and with a strong foundation of Ohtani, Trout, Joe Maddon as our manager, some legit top prospects in the fold that are close, in addition to the hopes of a solid offseason to put this team back on the postseason trail...so I've been inspired. I got that fire again! 

So I wanted to devote a ton of my time and money (and yours, thank you!) back into this website so that when things start rocking in Anaheim again, we'll have a nice shiny home with all the bells and whistles to talk Angels Baseball 24/7 all year round.  

Glad to have you back at 100 percent Chuck. Me thinks another AW FanFest may be in our future?