• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rainout

Troll Daddy

How I wish there was a way for both teams to lose. I think I'm actually rooting for the Yankees on those one. 

I freakin hate the Astros. Their international dealings are shady AF, they employ a bunch of smart people that are always effing right, they stole secrets and modeled their whole system from St. Louis and got away with it by throwing one guy under the bus, and for some reason, every single pitcher they acquire somehow adds velocity, strength and spin on the ball, but apparently they aren't cheating? They were right on Jose Altuve, Alex Bergman is the second best player in the AL and they've got so much pitching that Forrest Whitley is pitching in the AFL and Josh James had been made into a reliever.

10 hours ago, Second Base said:

How I wish there was a way for both teams to lose. I think I'm actually rooting for the Yankees on those one. 

I freakin hate the Astros. Their international dealings are shady AF, they employ a bunch of smart people that are always effing right, they stole secrets and modeled their whole system from St. Louis and got away with it by throwing one guy under the bus, and for some reason, every single pitcher they acquire somehow adds velocity, strength and spin on the ball, but apparently they aren't cheating? They were right on Jose Altuve, Alex Bergman is the second best player in the AL and they've got so much pitching that Forrest Whitley is pitching in the AFL and Josh James had been made into a reliever.

They have smart people running their organization and some luck. They even admitted Cole has far exceeded and expectations they had for him. Hopefully the angels can be anywhere near that good. That’s what happens when you have a deep farm that you can use as trade bait to acquire guys like Cole before they hit their prime. 

3 hours ago, TroutField said:

They have smart people running their organization and some luck. They even admitted Cole has far exceeded and expectations they had for him. Hopefully the angels can be anywhere near that good. That’s what happens when you have a deep farm that you can use as trade bait to acquire guys like Cole before they hit their prime. 

F the Astros. F them right in their stupid A's.