• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: NLDS : Nats @ Dodgers Game 1 10-3-2019

@Dick Enberg - Let's get something straight here.  "My oh my" was the phrase used by the late Dave Niehaus, broadcaster for the Seattle Mariners. 

"Oh my" was the phrase used by the late Dick Enberg.

Don't be a dick.  Get it right. You should be embarrassed and ashamed of yourself.  We've let you get away with this crap for long enough.  Straighten up.  Get it right.

If you continue to use "my oh my" you'd better change your name and start hanging out on MarinersLose message board.

Good grief.

17 minutes ago, True Grich said:

@Dick Enberg - Let's get something straight here.  "My oh my" was the phrase used by the late Dave Niehaus, broadcaster for the Seattle Mariners. 

Don't be a dick.  Get it right. You should be embarrassed and ashamed of yourself.  We've let you get away with this crap for long enough.  Straighten up.  Get it right.

If you continue to use "my oh my" you'd better change your name and start hanging out on MarinersLose message board.

Good grief.

Tough but fair

55 minutes ago, True Grich said:

Good grief.

I'm too busy to worry about this shit! people change, even when there dead. anyways, I've been real busy setting up my new website, Angelslose.com

2 minutes ago, Dick Enberg said:

I'm too busy to worry about this shit! people change, even when there dead. anyways, I've been real busy setting up my new website, Angelslose.com

You're dead to me.

No, really and literally.

Edited by True Grich

6 minutes ago, Ray McKigney said:

Will MLB please ban that f*cking clown with the orange Marlins jersey and sideways visor sitting behind home plate? Guy's been sitting in the same spot, even away games, for every Dodgers playoff game for the last 3 years. 

it's not only Dodgers games 

34 minutes ago, Ray McKigney said:

Will MLB please ban that f*cking clown with the orange Marlins jersey and sideways visor sitting behind home plate? Guy's been sitting in the same spot, even away games, for every Dodgers playoff game for the last 3 years. 

Looks like he found a chick to bring with him this time.

2 hours ago, Lou said:

who?

Dick Lane

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Lane_(announcer)

... Contrary to popular opinion, it was Dick Lane and not former ABC sports announcer Keith Jackson who coined the exclamatory expression "Whoa, Nellie!" when something "bad" happened in the ring or on the track.[5] In the late 1940s he became known as a character actor in westerns and outdoor adventures; this won him the role of "Leather Britches" on KTLA's Spade Cooley show...

He was the announcer for roller derby and early days of TV wrestling ....

Edited by Ace-Of-Diamonds