• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: A's @ Angels (9/25/19)

ESPN constant buildup for Bregman as MVP. 

As I said a few days ago, Trout missing games seems be their deciding criterion. 

I really don't buy their argument about 'being there' and in the lineup constantly as very convincing. 

Maybe playing through pain for a significant amount of time and still putting up great stats is more impressive than going through the motions when there is nothing to play for during those final 30 games?

But, it seems attention spans are ridiculously short. Out of sight, out of mind. And stats compiled earlier seem to become devalued as the active player gets all the attention..

It looked like a rare, decent low scoring game with a minimum of Angel mistakes. Some nice pitching all the way till the ninth. 

I am so sick and tired of this script. 

Not just this game, but all of baseball during this obscene, inflated homerun monstrosity of a season. 

Bloody homeruns almost anytime a hitter makes solid contact. Strikeouts and homers. Monotony personified. 

Static, slow almost immobile games lasting over three hours with few real bursts of athletic activity. 

Baseball may have stronger, bigger, better trained players than in the past, but the game itself has become one dimensional. 

14 minutes ago, Duren, Duren said:

It looked like a rare, decent low scoring game with a minimum of Angel mistakes. Some nice pitching all the way till the ninth. 

I am so sick and tired of this script. 

Not just this game, but all of baseball during this obscene, inflated homerun monstrosity of a season. 

Bloody homeruns almost anytime a hitter makes solid contact. Strikeouts and homers. Monotony personified. 

Static, slow almost immobile games lasting over three hours with few real bursts of athletic activity. 

Baseball may have stronger, bigger, better trained players than in the past, but the game itself has become one dimensional. 

Pretty much what GA echoed tonight  ...