• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What is it that Eppler/Ausmus see in Garcia?

don't worry guys! i tried him out on 2k19 to see what the deal was with..well after playing 1.5 years in franchise mode, he was one of the 2 better reliever... Him and Buttery. So just like Billy and Co, 2k19 saw something in him............... it just hasn't work out in real life.

also did get into next year, and bad news we missed out on Cole sad face. But  was able to sign  Bumgarner (7yrs/100 mil), will Smith (4/40) and than i wasted money on Donaldson (1/16mil)...so yeah 2k19 at least told me that we'll sign a front of the rotation guy, but after half a season my teams is in 4th place yeah...and Bumgarner has been pitching like ace...

So yeah this what i got from 2k19.

22 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Garcia's peripherals are awful. 6.05 FIP, 2.0 HR/9, 4.8 BB/9, and a .288 BABIP which suggests he's actually been slightly lucky.

He sucks massive dong. Please don't let him be in the bullpen next year.

They didnt suck before this year. He's on another level.