• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I would like to thank the KC Royals for their hospitality

Even the weather cooperated. Thunderstorms are rolling in this evening.

Yep.  Here in Tulsa it was supposed to rain all weekend and we never got a drop;  and KC usually gets similar to what we get.  Just a great past four days all the way around.

Kaufman is really a great place to watch a game.

Easy to get in and out of, easy to get tickets, Royals fans are cool, a bar or drink stand every 50 feet all the way around the park.

I highly recommend catching a game there if your ever in the area.

Bummed I didn't do my usual flight out there for family and Halos ball. The games out there are fun. They don't win a lot of games so they have a 90's Angels vibe at games and are cool to shoot the poop with.

Beer is ok out there. A lot of people are just cool with their Bud Light so you don't have a lot of the hip craft beer joints or drinkers. Although they do have Boulevard which is pretty good.

I'd probably prefer their BBQ with Arthur Bryant's or Gates over their women, but it's an underrated hub for chicks. Middle Western chicks are the new Southern Belles and KC is kind of the hangout for KU, MU, and other local colleges. Royals games generally bring out the Jessica Simpson in Dukes of Hazard types.