• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2019-2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

2 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

It was the most iconic moment of UCLA football in years, and its nothing but a mosquito fart on the college landscape.

Josh Rosen will have to improve mightily to have the pro career of Tommy Maddox.

Washington St 

4 hours ago, yk9001 said:

I'm gonna say three.  Maybe four.

My uncle's seats on the 50 once.

My longshoreman buddy has/had a tailgate.  On the Jackie Robinson softball field.  Awesome tailgate.  the second year, we went in, left at halftime.  The third year, tailgated through the game, never went in.

Last one was probably 3 or 4 years ago.

I myself can't comment, haven't been there since watching LBSU vs UCLA in 1982, 1984, 1986, and 1988.

54 minutes ago, nando714 said:

John Jim Harbaugh continues to fall on his face in big games while at Michigan 

Alabama almost ran with all 2’s on defense it seemed. Back up QB and still get ran through. 

alabama 66

usc 2 

9/5/20

FIFY

John is faring just a wee bit better nowadays, coaching the probable Super Bowl favorites going into the playoffs.  

On New Year's Day, the national media can't help but fall all over themselves, calling it the most iconic sports venue in the land.

There are also times when I feel like putting a bullet into the television after yet another sportscaster refers to the Rose Bowl game as "the granddaddy of 'em all".

10 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

There are also times when I feel like putting a bullet into the television after yet another sportscaster refers to the Rose Bowl game as "the granddaddy of 'em all".

You're really going to hate this then.

https://deadline.com/2019/12/keith-jackson-honored-with-statue-at-rose-bowl-1202809489/

They transform the shit out of that stadium.  They shine it up and get rid of all the musty, old man smell that's there when UCLA occupies it.

Do3OGqLVsAAxj8i.jpg

ENPjtb6WwAAamZM.jpg:large

I love watching games at the Rose Bowl. Tons of open space for tailgating. The Rose Bowl game itself has a special vibe. I highly recommend going sometime.