• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2019-2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

7 minutes ago, Lou said:

is that the place where water is wet?

The best was during one of the games a couple months ago they showed a picture of a house in Eugene. They made sure to specify it wasn't actually Herbert's house, but he grew up in one just like it.

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

The best was during one of the games a couple months ago they showed a picture of a house in Eugene. They made sure to specify it wasn't actually Herbert's house, but he grew up in one just like it.

that's awesome.

19 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I have no feelings about Oregon one way or the other, but every time I believe that they have broken out the ugliest uniforms that they could possibly wear, they top it.

I don't really care about whatever color scheme they shit out for their unis, but I do wish they would go back to just having the O on the helmets rather than that stupid wing thing. That shit makes look like an arena football team, or something.

3 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

The "wing thing" on Oregon's helmets is awful - and call me a traditionalist, but I believe that uniforms ought to be school colors - no black, no gray (unless those are school colors, of course).

The uniforms they wore today we're green, and yellow. 

540_screenshot20191229at84132am.jpeg

When UCLA uses the Rose Bowl, the place is boring, empty dump, where nondescript football thrives.  College football is supposedly played there, though nobody knows for sure.

On New Year's Day, the national media can't help but fall all over themselves, calling it the most iconic sports venue in the land.

3 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

When UCLA uses the Rose Bowl, the place is boring, empty dump, where nondescript football thrives.  College football is supposedly played there, though nobody knows for sure.

On New Year's Day, the national media can't help but fall all over themselves, calling it the most iconic sports venue in the land.

how many games have you attended there in the last decade?

Just now, Lou said:

how many games have you attended there in the last decade?

I'm gonna say three.  Maybe four.

My uncle's seats on the 50 once.

My longshoreman buddy has/had a tailgate.  On the Jackie Robinson softball field.  Awesome tailgate.  the second year, we went in, left at halftime.  The third year, tailgated through the game, never went in.

Last one was probably 3 or 4 years ago.