• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2019-2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Trevor Lawrence played high school football in Cartersville, GA, about 50 miles northwest of Atlanta. I have family in that area, and I spent portions of several summers in Cartersville when I was growing up. One of my father's uncles was a park ranger there, and his next door neighbor was Rudy York, an MLB catcher in the 1930s and 1940s.

2 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Trevor Lawrence played high school football in Cartersville, GA, about 50 miles northwest of Atlanta. I have family in that area, and I spent portions of several summers in Cartersville when I was growing up. One of my father's uncles was a park ranger there, and his next door neighbor was Rudy York, an MLB catcher in the 1930s and 1940s.

KnPgsNo.png

19 minutes ago, Lou said:

Trevor Lawrence met TikTok teen who looks just like him

The football star previously admitted that ‘she does look like me.’

trevor-lawrence-tiktok-teen-lookalike.jp

Sucks for her. Based on looks he smashes solid p even with a gay 90’s grunge haircut while she looks like she takes home whoever is left at the bar.

On 12/28/2019 at 9:24 PM, Lou said:

something to look forward to - PAC12 refs for the NC game. 

Those guys are terrible.  If they butcher the NC the way they routinely butcher their other assignments, they might lose their jobs and be forced to work in the NFL.