• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels announcers rated 6th best in online poll

yk9001

5 minutes ago, Torridd said:

Why does the ranking have to be attributable to Trout? It almost seems like a dig to the announcers..

Its an online poll.

Kinda like when the stock market goes up a half a percent, or down, and the dummies have to attribute it to something ("Winter wheat futures dropped this morning.....").

11 hours ago, GrittyVeterans said:

Gubi is horrid. Nails on a chalkboard. Everything he says is forced and regurgitated.

Rojas is fine. Above average 

Gubi also tends to be quite the homer...but he does respond and/or like many my tweets.

I do like how Victor calls out players/managers for "interesting" decisions during the game....but he rarely responds to my tweets...so he blows.

Victor and Gubi are tremendous.  Don't get why people get so up in arms about this.  They have to fill 3hrs x 155 games a year, they aren't going to be successful 100% of the time, and they are also talking to a majority of average fans.  The insight that they give, especially Gubi is tremendous, really adds a layer to the game you are watching.

2 hours ago, yk9001 said:

I'm convinced that the Angels could trot out the corpse of Geoff Witcher, along with a fart noise sound effects machine, for 162 games a year, and a sizeable percentage of this board would give them two enthusiastic thumbs up.

I'm convinced that the Angels could trot out Vin Scully and Harry Caray in their primes, with the Lord Jesus Christ himself offering color commentary, for 162 games a year, and a sizeable percentage of the board would constantly whine about them.