• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Acquire RHP Drew Hutchison

2 hours ago, jgimondo said:

Rick Burleson, Orlando Cabrera , Dich Schofiled,, Gary Disarscina, Bobby Valentine.

Try a little objectivity.  Bourelson (If my memory is correct) was injured the day he became an Angel, only played a couple of years.

Don't remember Bobby Valentine

Gary Discarcina maybe

Dick Schofield?  Get off the drugs!

5 hours ago, jgimondo said:

Rick Burleson, Orlando Cabrera , Dich Schofiled,, Gary Disarscina, Bobby Valentine.

im ok with Schofield and Disar on that list... Schofield as much for the teams he was on that meant a lot to me as much as his actually performance, but yeah weve never exactly been SS central. Aside from Fregosi and Simmons those were the only 2 that popped into my head.   Oh and Eck becasue i flat loved the kid but hes not pressing the others in terms of pure ability.  

1 hour ago, floplag said:

im ok with Schofield and Disar on that list... Schofield as much for the teams he was on that meant a lot to me as much as his actually performance, but yeah weve never exactly been SS central. Aside from Fregosi and Simmons those were the only 2 that popped into my head.   Oh and Eck becasue i flat loved the kid but hes not pressing the others in terms of pure ability.  

I'd easily say Aybar was better than Disarsina and Dich Schofiled. According to WAR I wouldn't be surprised if Aybar is the third best angel shortstop ever.

21 hours ago, stormngt said:

Try a little objectivity.  Bourelson (If my memory is correct) was injured the day he became an Angel, only played a couple of years.

Don't remember Bobby Valentine

Gary Discarcina maybe

Dick Schofield?  Get off the drugs!

Dave Chalk