• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2019 MLB All Star Starters Election is Live

Top 2 posts on reddit.com/r/CHICubs are about voting in La Stella (Including my post thanking Cubs fans for the vote bump)

image.png

All the responses to my post have been positive, and a bunch of Cubs fans are voting him in, but dammit lets make this shit a landslide and get out the vote!

42 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I did my part, so obviously he’s a lock, right?

I did my part also. I’m not worried about Trout but this Lemahieu guy is putting up some sick numbers and he hit another game tying home run today. 

9E89F44F-C44A-4F31-AE58-80C73BF6BE40.jpeg

F0C4BA83-D964-47A5-AA6F-DD4D98D82B9B.jpeg

Edited by Calzone 2

La Stella deserves it. On pace for over 30 homers, has been penciled in up and down the lineup, solid on defense and the base paths. Hits for average as well as power. Certainly in the top two at his position in the A.L.

Eligible as 'comeback player of the year?'

I never attended an all star game, but was at the 1982 open workout/fanfest the day before the game. Really fun seeing the best players show their skills and joke around with each other.

A footnote was watching all the media of that era running around for interviews and features. Howard Cosell of course had to be treated like royalty. He sat in a plush chair behind home plate and players were led to him for the honor of gracing his presence.

Voted.

Two Halos (Trout and Stella) and only one Dogs player (Bellinger)

In fact, no other AL team has more than one player on my voting ticket.   Yet, Stella was my only maybe reach (over LeMahieu), and not by much.

Voted for two Cubs (Baez and Contreras) and two Rockies (Arenado and Blackmon).

I voted.

Suggesting that Gary Sanchez is an All Star catcher is an oxymoron. Lucroy looks like a defensive wizard compared to Sanchez. I thought position players also needed to be at least defensively competent to be an All Star.