• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Justin Upton beginning rehab assignment with Inland Empire tomorrow

47 minutes ago, floplag said:

5 game set up here in Lancaster next weekend i think so ill be trying to go to at least one or two and snap a few.
If you guys dont mind the drive its a nice little stadium easy to get to and extremely cheap ticket prices.

J-Up will have fun in that launching pad.

7 minutes ago, RBM said:

Don’t buy tickets yet. Pretty sure Upton will be with the Angels next weekend. If he doesn’t play in the Dodgers series next week then he will probably be with the team when they hit the road next Thursday. 

i was planning to go anyway :)  but you really think he be back in Ana after less than a week?

11 hours ago, TroutField said:

It happened during the exhibition game against the Dodgers right before the season started. He got a full spring training in. 

No he didn't, he only had 10 plate appearances in spring training because of right knee tendinitis

8 hours ago, SoCalSportsFan said:

Looking like My Son (and Grandson) and I are going to the 66'ers game on Saturday night.

We are going to get there when the gates open due to the Bobblehead giveaway that night.

Will try to get some photos/video of Upton that night!

We went to the Trout bobblehead night and arrived 40 minutes before the gates opened and had to stand in a very long line. They only had 1,500 bobbleheads and they were down to the last three dozen when we got ours.