• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

"Tickets Sold" - 34,177 Monday night

39 minutes ago, True Grich said:

Teams reporting attendance figures that look like out and out fake news, isn't in my book.

Well then, why are you clicking on it, and commenting?

I've always thought that Angels are flat out liars, and I don't like it.  Other people get worked up over the batting order.

That's the great thing about a message board.  Nobody is making you click on areas that provide no interest to you.

19 hours ago, nando714 said:

I was there last night and loved it 

paid $6 bucks for nose bleeds and sat behind first base 

no more than 15-20k in the stadium last night 

I've never been this bold before. I thought they always checked your tickets in that section. Do you head down there after like the 5th inning or something? After that the ushers don't care?

To all of those that have tickets and rarely go, do you try to give them away to people so they don't go to waste or do you just not care? I'll volunteer myself to take those tickets off your hands if you are not going to use them. 

2 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I watched a little bit last night and was surprised how empty it was. I just watched this video of Trout's HR and there's about 20 people in the section to get the ball with the upper deck completely empty and about five people in LF behind the bullpen. Here is the video.

http://www.espn.com/mlb/team/_/name/laa/los-angeles-angels

HOLY CRAP

28 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Just walk in with confidence like you know exactly where you are going and have both hands full with items and they have never asked, even when I did have seats in those areas.

Exactly this. Just buy a couple of beers and a hot dog and you can walk right past the usher.

46 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Well then, why are you clicking on it, and commenting?

I've always thought that Angels are flat out liars, and I don't like it.  Other people get worked up over the batting order.

That's the great thing about a message board.  Nobody is making you click on areas that provide no interest to you.

I click on just about every thread whether its interesting or not - unless it was started by someone I blocked.  I comment when I feel like it.  That's the way it works.  I asked the question because I wanted to know the answer and just wanted to comment on it.  Again, that's the way it works.

So you think the Angels are liars.  Must make it hard for you to root for them.

1 hour ago, beatlesrule said:

I've never been this bold before. I thought they always checked your tickets in that section. Do you head down there after like the 5th inning or something? After that the ushers don't care?

To all of those that have tickets and rarely go, do you try to give them away to people so they don't go to waste or do you just not care? I'll volunteer myself to take those tickets off your hands if you are not going to use them. 

Usually around 2nd , 3rd inning 

before that I just stand in the concourse or sit someone on the field level towards the outfield 

I admit I don't do this all the time. I usually go to the game with another person, and I buy the seats I intend to sit in.

But sometimes if I go to a weekday game solo, I'll buy the cheapest seat I can get and then move.

Edit: since I moved to Idaho I don't go to any games.

10 hours ago, yk9001 said:

When nutswingers  continue to argue the ridiculous notion that the number of tickets sold is a valid figure, these threads will continue.

Pravda had more truthful news than the Angels.

that's right, people, the  angels need to OWN IT!!!!!

2 hours ago, beatlesrule said:

I'll have to try this out next time I go. I don't plan on buying overpriced beer and hot dogs though. I'll probably just be carrying a little Caesars pizza. That should suffice.

I just wait until after the game, and go to Lazy Dog Café.   Much cheaper for the price, than the waaaaay overpriced stadium food 

8 hours ago, beatlesrule said:

I'll have to try this out next time I go. I don't plan on buying overpriced beer and hot dogs though. I'll probably just be carrying a little Caesars pizza. That should suffice.

That will work. Like YK said with looking them in the eye, I used to even say, “Good seeing you again” like I was some reg. They just wave and smile, it’s hilarious.

Which reminds me of one of my favorite feats at the Big A. I forget the Fan Fest and year we did it there, but I literally drove through the parking attendant for our pregame festivities and simply waved to the guy like I was supposed to be let in. I forget who all was in the SUV from this site but we all laughed out asses off and couldn’t believe I pulled it off. 

16 hours ago, Brandon said:

That will work. Like YK said with looking them in the eye, I used to even say, “Good seeing you again” like I was some reg. They just wave and smile, it’s hilarious.

Which reminds me of one of my favorite feats at the Big A. I forget the Fan Fest and year we did it there, but I literally drove through the parking attendant for our pregame festivities and simply waved to the guy like I was supposed to be let in. I forget who all was in the SUV from this site but we all laughed out asses off and couldn’t believe I pulled it off. 

Sorry to break this to you... but THIS GUY is on the case and you're going to pay....