• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday 5/15 Angels @ Twins (Walsh debut)

2 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Twins batters waiting to tee off on Home Run Cahill.

The Twins marketing department has promoted this game as "Ball Day" for anyone sitting in the outfield seats.  First 1,000 fans are guaranteed to get a homerun ball.

I like him, and I hope he has a future in the majors....but I'm not convinced Rengifo is "there" yet. Not sure what other options we really have - especially with Fletcher playing in the outfield, but he's looked ice cold recently. Hopefully he can prove me wrong today...We are gonna need our bats to show up.

33 minutes ago, True Grich said:

Time to turn the page... Taking 2 out of 3 from the Twins would be a great step in the right direction for this team.

I think a win today would be huge, I hope it will be another close game.  I’m thinking Cleveland still will beat out the Twins for the Central Division with the Twins on target for the second wildcard.  Angels may be right there so winning face to face games is key.

28 minutes ago, True Grich said:

The Twins marketing department has promoted this game as "Ball Day" for anyone sitting in the outfield seats.  First 1,000 fans are guaranteed to get a homerun ball.

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

Seriously. How many HR will Cahill give up today?

At least 1,000.

1 minute ago, Second Base said:

2019 is probably the most exciting year of Angels baseball in 5 years now.  Trout an Angel forever, Shohei Ohtani, and prospects like David Fletcher, Luis Rengifo, Griffin Canning and Jared Walsh all contributing at the major league level.  We have multiple two-way players as well!

And don't forget Bour, Cozart, Cahill, Harvey and Bedrosian to make things interesting... or maybe volatile is a better word.

12 minutes ago, Taylor said:

It will be fun when Walsh goes 3-for-4 with a double and a home run, and then gets optioned back to AAA after the game.

That would be funny if it wasn't actually possible.   That dang Scioscia.