• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LAT: Proposed Angels ballpark in Long Beach could cost more than $1 billion, might not open until 2025

10 hours ago, Calzone 2 said:

I don't understand why anybody would be upset about a move to a new stadium in Long Beach. I think a waterfront view would be kinda cool. Maybe they could even make it a Mike Trout hitter friendly park. 

I think it would be great except for one thing, getting there and leaving. It is really one of the hardest places to get in Southern California. On top of that it sounds like there is going to be a parking shortage. 

It will look awesome on TV! It will be so much fun to hang out there Saturday afternoon before the game and hit up some bars. Going to dinner after a Sunday afternoon game will be easy and there will be a ton of options. Getting there after work for a weeknight game will be impossible and getting home before midnight after the game will be nearly as difficult. 

If Long Beach had an actual plan to improve the infrastructure to at least improve the transportation options within the city then I would be perfectly content with a move there. But it seems like there isn't really a plan beyond building the stadium.

11 hours ago, Calzone 2 said:

I don't understand why anybody would be upset about a move to a new stadium in Long Beach. I think a waterfront view would be kinda cool. Maybe they could even make it a Mike Trout hitter friendly park. 

The billion dollars that Long Beach would be on the hook for

6 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

The billion dollars that Long Beach would be on the hook for

The City of Long Beach is already in huge dept with their pensions. I personally would like to see the Angels relocate to Montreal. ?

14 hours ago, Calzone 2 said:

I don't understand why anybody would be upset about a move to a new stadium in Long Beach. 

traffic, man. only one main way in and out there. it would blow goats for me to drive in from glendale.

On 5/20/2019 at 7:49 AM, yk9001 said:

Btw, the Angels will have to work around the annual Pride Weekend.  I've been on the political board here, and seen all the Trump lovers, and all the political leanings that come with that.  It will go over with the Angels fans on this board like a turd in a punchbowl.

0519LBPride-10-970x678.jpg

0519LBPride-12-768x545.jpg

0519LBPride-19-768x467.jpg

good to see you're OWNING IT, yk.

and sharing your personal photos always adds a nice touch.