• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LAT: Proposed Angels ballpark in Long Beach could cost more than $1 billion, might not open until 2025

29 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Long Beach doesn't have enough money to adequately staff police and firefighters, yet they'll spend a billion dollars for a baseball stadium.

Typical city government.

But think of the money you can make - when you charge people to park on your lawn and or in your driveway for games!!  You're going to be rich!  Like... Stinkin' Rich.

5 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

We had to go to a birthday dinner at Shoreline Village (stone's throw from the proposed stadium) a couple saturdays ago.  The parking was a mess.

you should buy a boat so you can moor it at the yacht club. just tell them you're a friend of mine and they'll give you a slip for the evening.

then you can go see victor's mom and get your barnacles scrubbed

*if you know what i mean

11 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I have to believe the Angels aren't stupid enough to go through with this.

If Long Beach is stupid enough to give him $200-$300 million it may be hard to pass up. Just like I think it is difficult for cities to make up that much money on the tax revenues from new stadiums, I think it will be hard for Arte to make that up on a marginal difference on tickets between his other stadium options.