• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Griffin Canning starting for the Angels on Tuesday

rafibomb

27 minutes ago, eligrba4ever said:

WOO HOO!!! I've gptten tired of watching all the 4-inning wonders we've been running out there since spring training. 

Let's try a different dude. Maybe he'll last into the eighth and will throw consistent strikes. Maybe he'll even win.

How often do starting pitchers go into the 8th anymore? I am curious what the avg innings started by a starter are in baseball today. 

it's cool how we're starting to see Eppler's minor league guys come up (not counting the Blash's of the world haha) and we can know what we really got in the system after all this time.

So glad I picked this Tuesday for my tickets back in January!

34 minutes ago, eligrba4ever said:

WOO HOO!!! I've gptten tired of watching all the 4-inning wonders we've been running out there since spring training. 

Let's try a different dude. Maybe he'll last into the eighth and will throw consistent strikes. Maybe he'll even win.

I don’t think he’s ever thrown more than 90 pitches in the minors, so I’d be pretty surprised if even sees the 7th. Maybe not even the 6th.

1 minute ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

I don’t think he’s ever thrown more than 90 pitches in the minors, so I’d be pretty surprised if even sees the 7th. Maybe not even the 6th.

We should start a bullpen guy in the 1st and 2nd maybe even 3rd and he will definitely at least see the 6th.