• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Mariners @ Angels 4/21/2019 (Pujols Out)

1 hour ago, yk9001 said:

First off, this organization lies as a habit.  A pitcher's arm is practically falling off, and they call it 'dehydration'.  Scioscia lied like a rug in every post game presser for 19 years.  They lied when they kept Trout in the minors (to keep his arb rights for an extra year).

Why are they lying here?  Who knows?  Maybe they have certain sponsorship fees they get when "paid attendance' is 3,000,000 plus a season.  Maybe they want to keep a streak of 3,000,000 plus years, not unlike the Washington Redskins claimed sellouts for decades, and a 'waiting list' for decades.  An ego thing.

I don't think there are 10-15 thousand ticket buyers out there, game after game, season after season, buying tickets, and sitting home.  No way, no how.

In other words the only motive to lie is your inagination

1 minute ago, yk9001 said:

It is not my job to figure out why the Angels organization lies. If you choose to believe that 15,000 people bought tickets to the Angels game on a Easter Sunday and chose to stay home, then have at it. The world needs nutswingers.

No it's not your job.  However you do have a responsibility to back up an allegation of someone lying.   It's called personal ethics.

BTW did you count every single person  in the stadium?  If not you have no idea how many people showed and how many didnt.  Your making guesses based on your imagination.

23 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I’ll say this, many of the 400-500 sections out be the foul poles are bought by ticket agencies like 714 tickets, or at least as of last year they were.  So those probably count as tickets sold.  

I've "heard" they changed some things up this year in regards to resale.  No idea what that means. They are vague as ****

11 hours ago, Stradling said:

I’ll say this, many of the 400-500 sections out be the foul poles are bought by ticket agencies like 714 tickets, or at least as of last year they were.  So those probably count as tickets sold.  

714 tickets buys 10,000 tickets a game that go unsold. It's a write off.