• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jeff Bezos (WaPo) vs. AMI (National Enquirerer)

32 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

I love how lou has to defend all things maga.

So sweet.

But he didn't vote from Trump.  No sir.

I'm not defending maga's. they're numbskulls 

i'm laughing at you Hillary lovers who lost to one of the biggest pieces of shit on the planet, even after rigging the primaries spending $1.2 BILLION.

have at it, Dodgers fan

6 minutes ago, Lou said:

i'm laughing at you Hillary lovers who lost to one of the biggest pieces of shit on the planet, even after rigging the primaries spending $1.2 BILLION.

have at it, Dodgers fan

Trump and magas are literal imbeciles = Hillary lovers

JFC

You must have gone to UCLA before it got hard to get in.

8 minutes ago, Lou said:

have at it, Dodgers fan

Says the guy who's name rhymes with teardrop tattoo. 

3 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Trump and magas are literal imbeciles = Hillary lovers

JFC

You must have gone to UCLA before it got hard to get in.

does anyone else see the irony in this?

i would say the same about LB State, but the "have a pulse" requirement hasn't changed 

9 minutes ago, Lou said:

does anyone else see the irony in this?

i would say the same about LB State, but the "have a pulse" requirement hasn't changed 

tbh, I don't even think a person from a 'lesser' school (Beach) criticizing a person from a 'better' school (UCLA) counts as irony.

I'm not fighting a texas death match over it, but I think it is closer to "humorous" or "hypocritical" or "amusing" than ironical. It's not paradoxical, unexpected, or coincidental.

My sister transferred to UCLA from Harbor College after two completely lackluster years at Harbor and an uneventful, forgettable high school career.  Never a whiff of an AP class.  That was 1984.

Today, kids with 4.2 GPAs and resumes better than most of Trump's cabinet members get turned down by UCLA.

10 hours ago, RallyMo said:

No, I think people are surprised that they're getting so thoroughly owned here. Nothing is happening to Bezos that he can't weather. 

Are you suggesting the richest white man in America won’t fall into financial ruin because of some dick pics?   

Get outta here!

18 hours ago, yk9001 said:

2igdf.jpg

She was impersonating a tea partier for a costume party. 

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2012/10/internet_fail_the_truth_about.html

For all you young kids, a tea partier is what the magas called themselves when the black guy was president.   

Republicans act interested in the deficit when a libtard or black guy is running things. Otherwise,  they dont give a shit.

Edited by yk9001