• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels, Anaheim expected to agree to one-year lease extension

Dollar Bill

This certainly is the off season of the one year deal.

I wonder if the potential (though probably very unlikely) departure of the Angels from the LA area could affect Trout's decision as to whether he signs an extension with the organization or not? Would Trout want to play in Las Vegas?

I also wonder if the desire of other organizations like Tampa Bay or Oakland to relocate might work in Anaheim's favor. Can Anaheim legally approach those ball clubs about possibly relocating?

Long Beach is outside of OC & its in Dodger territory & its a crime filled city. I did not feel safe every time i've been to Long Beach.

What about Newport Beach ? isn't a crime filled town like LB. Tustin & Irvine are good too, Irvine is home to Blizzard who makes Overwatch, World of Warcraft, Diablo & Starcraft. Could call the new stadium 'Overwatch Stadium', 'Warcraft park' 'Blizzard park'