• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Yes explicitly the policy of the United States government.  Among other issues.  His point that the natives fought amongst themselves...like literally every other group of people.  Sort of silly. 

Yes, we conquered them. That’s how many nations have been formed. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Yes, we conquered them. That’s how many nations have been formed. 

Easy for us to say as the people who benefitted from the slaughter, forced relocation, and other horrible things our ancestors did to them. I imagine your perspective would be different if you were directly affected by the consequences of these atrocities.

7 hours ago, TaylorBot said:

I'm sure there's some reason for it. Whatever. Who cares?

I just think it's funny when people get up in arms because Pepe Le Pew is cancelled, yet recognizing a genocide also generates disdain. 

For many years, the relationship we had with Turkey was important because of the air base we had there and their close proximity to the Soviet Union should war break out. It gave the US close access for our jets. This is no longer seen as a necessity due to improved capabilities of our long range bombers and missile defense systems.

because of that need, the US had to put up with a lot of crap from the Turks, which included not formally recognizing the Armenian genocide because the Turks found it offensive. The Armenians have been begging for this to happen, and every April 26th there are Armenian flags everywhere you can imagine throughout town in support of the US recognizing the genocide.

If Biden formally recognizes the genocide, people around here are going to go nuts. I’m guessing there will be some serious fallout in our relationship with Turkey as well. I doubt it will have much impact on world affairs, at least in the short term. Down the road? Who knows.

9 hours ago, Tank said:

For many years, the relationship we had with Turkey was important because of the air base we had there and their close proximity to the Soviet Union should war break out. It gave the US close access for our jets. This is no longer seen as a necessity due to improved capabilities of our long range bombers and missile defense systems.

because of that need, the US had to put up with a lot of crap from the Turks, which included not formally recognizing the Armenian genocide because the Turks found it offensive. The Armenians have been begging for this to happen, and every April 26th there are Armenian flags everywhere you can imagine throughout town in support of the US recognizing the genocide.

If Biden formally recognizes the genocide, people around here are going to go nuts. I’m guessing there will be some serious fallout in our relationship with Turkey as well. I doubt it will have much impact on world affairs, at least in the short term. Down the road? Who knows.

We drove through a Pasedena neighborhood to see Christmas lights in December, and several of the homes had a sign up that said in lieu of Christmas lights, they were spreading awareness about the genocide.

Somehow libs in California  never mention latin gangs have been targeting black people for 30 years. This is not a huge secret. Probably should fix your own back yard before lecturing other countries and blaming whitey here. Also, did we forget how the Native American fought with each other. Hell, they were eating and enslaving each other.

President green lights spending millions of your hard-earned money to house illegals in hotel rooms

The Biden administration has awarded ICE an $86.9 million contract for hotel rooms near the border to provide temporary shelter and processing services for families who have not been expelled from the United States but have been placed in immigration proceedings for their removal.

The contract, through Texas-based nonprofit Endeavors, provides 1,239 beds and "other necessary services." The families will receive a comprehensive health assessment, including COVID-19 testing. The announcement comes days after White House press secretary Jen Psaki told reporters on Thursday that the White House plan to provide 2.5 million doses of AstraZeneca's COVID-19 vaccine to Mexico.

Free rooms, food and medical

Expect a lot more people to come up from SA