• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

So-Cal or vicinity Weekend ideas?

Ive decided to stop drinking (or at least make it a secondary goal) and started to wonder if there are other things to do in life, in Southern California.  Here is all I know:

• Lone Pine and onwards across the 395 camping..  big pine no2 lake, those hot springs an hour past Bishop and Tioga Pass (other good spots?)
  • taking boat rides, like the one from Ventura to Mothers Beach
  • Las Vegas isnt fun unless you really party hard, or are a boring person at heart
  • check Eventbrite site/app and pray something is worthwhile going to (?)
  • hiking/trails.....somewhere?
  • archery / gun / golf ranges
  • Ocean activities like spear fishing, surfing, or being a sponger

Thats all I can think of - What do you guys know?

I only know hiking, camping, benders in Vegas.  And sometimes golf.  So I might be able to help you there.

I guess you could do amusement parks.  But that's pricey.  

Do a foodie thing and pay for overpriced food from people who thinks their food is great.  

Museum stuff.  Getty, Broad, MOCA, Science museum, Petersson, Reagan, Huntington, Nixon.  Just to name a few.  There are plenty of smaller quality museums also.  Museums are so underappreciated in So Cal. 

Sporting events or you can ask M0nkey if Taylor Swift is in town.  

Oh and since you don't drink, strip clubs, since they don't let you drink in them.

And of course, watch Tank sing.  

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

I only know hiking, camping, benders in Vegas.  And sometimes golf.  So I might be able to help you there.

I guess you could do amusement parks.  But that's pricey.  

Do a foodie thing and pay for overpriced food from people who thinks their food is great.  

Museum stuff.  Getty, Broad, MOCA, Science museum, Petersson, Reagan, Huntington, Nixon.  Just to name a few.  There are plenty of smaller quality museums also.  Museums are so underappreciated in So Cal. 

Sporting events or you can ask M0nkey if Taylor Swift is in town.  

Oh and since you don't drink, strip clubs, since they don't let you drink in them.

And of course, watch Tank sing.  

/locking thread.